in

Black Label Suicides

Halo 2 Mulitplayer Videos I am Sure You Haven't Seen.

Last post 11-04-2004 7:11 PM by Angel. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-04-2004 6:21 AM

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

Halo 2 Mulitplayer Videos I am Sure You Haven't Seen.

Well maybe you have seeen them but I didn't until tonight. I will assume they are from the frenchie "hacked" version from the game becasue for some reason the Battle Rifle is firing 3 round busts while scoped when it should only fire single shot. While it may not be the actual Halo 2 we will play it's close enough.

Coagulation Map (a.k.a. Blood Gulch 2)

Battle Creek

Ascension

Burial Mounds (I can't get it to work, maybe you can)

Headlong

Great Split-Screen/System Link match in a map called Lockout

Another great system link match in a map called Modship
  • 11-04-2004 1:28 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Re: Halo 2 Mulitplayer Videos I am Sure You Haven't Seen.

Great vids Angel - Knew I could count on you to get shit like that - Good insight on gameplay and maps - Everone should take a look - Looks like its the BR for me
    Loyal till' death
  • 11-04-2004 7:07 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Thanks, I was on a message board yesterday and people were talking about stores that are selling the game already and I was getting pissed. I mean my store got the shipment this morning and I can't even take the game home till the 9th!

Then I stumbled into a board where these were posted and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Aren't the last 2 videos fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 11-04-2004 7:11 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

And by the way Halo 2 is in stores NOW. The GameCrazy I work at recieved the shipment this morning (they even called me to rub it in), and we usually get shit in late. I would suggest calling stores and checking if they are selling it, some people can't read the bright orange packing tape that says "STREET DATED, DO NOT SELL BEFORE 11-09-04"

I am still going to try and get my copy tonight if I can, I have it paid for all I need to do is ring it out but I might just take the game and then the night of the 9th I'll have someone ring me out for the game.

But when I go into work tonight, at the very least I'll get to hold the box.... ooohhhhhhhhhhhh box.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)