in

Black Label Suicides

Sorry

Last post 01-12-2005 6:28 PM by PanterasSon. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-05-2005 7:39 AM

Sorry

I know i havent been on lately on XBOX, as well as on the forums, but i have been really busy and I would like to say sorry for making it dull around here, so dont worry, Im BAAAAAAAAAAAACK! lol
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-05-2005 4:04 PM In reply to

• Queenace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2004
    • Queens, New York
    • Posts 203

Re: Sorry

Awwww, ScubaSteve...you're nice.  Well that's good to hear that you'll be playing again, I'm sure everyone has been asking about you.Big SmileYes  It's not like I play or anything, but I DO see alot of what goes on while King is playing...so it's good to see a cool person like you play again.Wink
  • 01-09-2005 8:00 AM In reply to

Thanx Queen, u know u should get a LIVE Account, that would be cool
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-09-2005 2:23 PM In reply to

• Queenace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2004
    • Queens, New York
    • Posts 203

Yeah, I need to get an extra X-box in the house for myself.   When King gets me one, I'll be on.WinkBig Smile
  • 01-12-2005 6:28 PM In reply to

yea scuba im in the same boat as you im not on that much now nor will i be untill i do that show. at the moment all of my spare time is going into my music, i want that show to be the best that i can do and have as many people get broke the fuck up that i can

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)