in

Black Label Suicides

hey everyone

Last post 11-28-2005 9:41 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 14 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-22-2005 2:29 AM

hey everyone

hey sence bf2 came out not much ppl like the game ( im thinking cuz many have it but think its lame or not good cough cough cyrus lol) well im thinking how bout we just go bak to rainbow lockdown? where we got clan matches our own server and shit?
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 11-22-2005 9:23 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

Re: hey everyone

um even b4 this ppl werent playin. a few ppl challenged me to a clan match but i cant except it when NO ONE is on EVER. Now i know my own online action has been sporadic but i got a kid to manage every once in a while but i do make the effort to play wit who ever is on(B0bby,Darkpred,and those SIN guys)All the BIG DOGS DONT PLAY or they are hooked on sum PC game and are tired of LIVE. The dumb thing about BF2 are the rank restricted rooms, i cant even play wit most of u cuz ur a higher rank,EA SUX COK!!

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 11-22-2005 10:18 AM In reply to

King! I'm sorry I'm not online much anymore. I'm working really hard to improve my grades. I wish I had BF2 and if I ever pick it up I will join you in the lower ranks
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 11-22-2005 10:51 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

it aint u man i know ur on punishment, get those grades up and suck up to ur parents(clean house,do ur chores B4 they tell to etc)

• 11-22-2005 1:57 PM In reply to

well king im not sure bout any of them but when on opti match everyone I MEAN EVERYONE please go to competiton and set it to no so rank restrict isnt on i have had that prob too king it pisses me off that u cant make ur own server speaking of wich im thinking of buying a fuckin server lol big ass box of a server.
  • 11-23-2005 5:38 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

I've been playing Lockdown quite a bit - Where the hell is everyone else? I usually play with Big and Evil -- King.... What games are you playing?
    Loyal till' death
  • 11-23-2005 8:30 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

been playin Splinter Cell a lot lately, i still got Lockdown send me an invite when ur on, also BF2 which i havent played in about a week...........

• 11-23-2005 12:51 PM In reply to

alrighty, yea when domo is on i have been playin ghost recon with him, playin the same maps so much we dont gotta talk just use hand signs and we can get through any map now. I have been playin ghost latly and BF2 ill jump on lockdown now.
  • 11-25-2005 1:08 AM In reply to

i was at my friends house today and I played BF2 and i liked the game, u can snipe now, and I love being Obi One
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 11-25-2005 11:46 AM In reply to

? what? what the fuck are u talkin about battlefront or feild? lol
  • 11-25-2005 5:22 PM In reply to

I would rather get back into ghost recon.   Lockdown just doesn't do it for me. 
  • 11-25-2005 7:04 PM In reply to

.....im not going on sumit strike for a while, 9 fucking red x's im done with it for now. sorry ghost
  • 11-27-2005 6:50 PM In reply to

red X's?
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 11-28-2005 1:38 AM In reply to

lock ups, ill go to the original but ss pissed me off

• 11-28-2005 9:41 PM In reply to

ohhhhhhhhhhhh

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (15 items)