in

Black Label Suicides

IM SO LUCKY!!!!

Last post 11-25-2005 1:04 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-23-2005 7:45 PM

• White Rogue
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-01-2005
    • Military base in Texas
    • Posts 6

Surprise [:O] IM SO LUCKY!!!!

I got a Xbox 360!!! I had to wait f**ckin' 15 hours for that mofo. Heres the story. Ok, at about 7 a'clock me, my mom, and my sister in law went to wal-mart. We went bact to the home entertainment place and there was like 50 ppl in line. I was like wow what losers they have no life. So I asked my mom if i could stay in line 'til 12:01 and get 1. She said call your dad and ask. My dad said yes. So at 7:34 I was waiting in line. Than at about 8 a'clock a wal-mart guy cam out and said they only had 2 Xbox's and they were the core system's (not the $399 cool ones). They said they only had 2 because they lost the UPS truck (How the hell could you lose 1 of them mofo's.). So alot of ppl left and i was like 5th in line. I was like yes, cause I thought they were lyin to us about them only having 2. So me and about 8 other ppl stayed 'til 12:01 and they gave out the 2 they had and said we could wait 'til 8 to 12 a'clock for the next shipment. So we fuckin waited 'til 10:47 the next f**kin' mornin'. And they got the mofo's in and I got 1. And this woman got 1 too cause she got there at 10:45 and it was her **ckin' lucky day. Pissed me off i waited 15 f**ckin' hours and she waits 3 damn minutes. The moral of the damn story is don't call people loser's cause you might be one too. 

<--BOW DOWN TO THE HAMSTER!
  • 11-25-2005 1:04 AM In reply to

Re: IM SO LUCKY!!!!

.............. luck son of *****
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)