in

Black Label Suicides

cali clan

Last post 11-13-2005 12:04 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 13 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-07-2005 3:18 AM

cali clan

me and bomber were playing a game with a buntch of random guy and these 2 bitches from a clan called cali and they were doing nothing but talking shit if though we pwnd there asses so while they were talking shit i offered to set up a clan match so if they decide to then hopefully we can set something up but they were being bitches so i dont know (and if im not suppose to offer clan matches then sorry)
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 10-07-2005 1:37 PM In reply to

Re: cali clan

grr lets get em e-z squeek!!!

I sold your dog to a chinese resturaunt- Anal Cunt featuring seth putnam
  • 10-07-2005 3:03 PM In reply to

grrrrrr arg... no pirates but yea fuck these guys king summon the elder keychain of MR.T!! Don-Don-DON!!!!
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 10-08-2005 1:22 PM In reply to

DarkPredator202 wrote:
    me and bomber were playing a game with a buntch of random guy and these 2 bitches from a clan called cali and they were doing nothing but talking shit if though we pwnd there asses so while they were talking shit i offered to set up a clan match so if they decide to then hopefully we can set something up but they were being bitches so i dont know (and if im not suppose to offer clan matches then sorry)

DarkPredator202, u are NOT authorized as a private in this clan to start or propose a clan match, that power is left up to ur ranking Officers, however if you do indeed wish to parttake in that clan match, see Pantera

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 10-09-2005 9:16 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

its cool DP just get a gamertag and let one of the higher ups know, personally if u get challenged by another clan, regardless of rank u should be able to acknowledge that we will beat dat azz as long as u set a day and let the higher ups know ahead of time,send a message in game if u got to

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 10-10-2005 1:12 AM In reply to

i will remember to do that if its happens again and i kinda did i told them to post that they wanted to get there asses kicked by us on sunday(and i believe it was friday)
  • 10-10-2005 6:26 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

im with king and DP, if someones talkin shit abt us, we should offer to beat their asses at a later time, and then leave it up to a higher ranking official to actually make it an official match. So he didnt do anything wrong, b/c he didnt set one up, he just said to post here to get one set up

dood king ur avatar has som scaaary bunnies on it....
    and ur sig made me die a little inside, lol

Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 10-11-2005 8:22 AM In reply to

lol stop pissin people off pred j/k j/k
    I sold your dog to a chinese resturaunt- Anal Cunt featuring seth putnam
  • 10-20-2005 7:38 PM In reply to

lets pwn em up. i shouldn't be grounded this weekend so i may offer my skills to this most honorable of causes (being the pwnification of shit-talkin pricks)
    "Damn Mongorians, breakin down ma shitty wall."
  • 10-21-2005 10:25 AM In reply to

hey! thats my job!
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 10-22-2005 2:50 AM In reply to

umm guys this happened like a week ago and they never showed up so sorry no pwnage of the shit talkers for anyoneCrying [:'(]
  • 11-12-2005 12:38 AM In reply to

sorry for sounding like a hardass DP, i was power trippin that day

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 11-12-2005 2:22 AM In reply to

meh i didnt notice lol
  • 11-13-2005 12:04 AM In reply to

........... shutup

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)