in

Black Label Suicides

Hands On Nintendo: Revolution Controller

Last post 06-14-2006 6:01 PM by Mnoland. 16 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-26-2005 1:09 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Re: Hands On Nintendo: Revolution Controller

Would it make you happy to know the system is only going to be $199.99 on release, as if theres a surprise there> (points to gamecube).

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 06-14-2006 6:01 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Re: Hands On Nintendo: Revolution Controller

i consider myself open minded..though im kinda a nazi at the same time if things arnt my way ill show u my fist  and when u hit the ground and im walking away i cant help but to get an errection hearing my friends kick the blood out your face . but i really think nintendos on to something they r the only company left with heart and the balls to try something new .game developers and nintendo alike all love the controller though we the people hate it . i think if developers love it we should have faith cuz they love it because of what they can do with it. im xbox live all the way but when nintendo makes a great game i want to expearience it to its fullest so im all for the new controller .nintendo injects love into thier games thier the only company left  that does that .the numbers put them in last place but a further look at the numbers would put them in first because thier audience will not budge and will always be there and besides noone has acclaim like miyamota who put this whole vission together. im gona be playing chrome hounds mostly but i will deffinately check out wi ...lol
    ralphus ?
Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2