in

Black Label Suicides

EXTENDED WARRANTY!

Last post 09-22-2006 8:53 AM by Mnoland. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-21-2006 10:23 PM

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

EXTENDED WARRANTY!

This was just posted an hour ago on IGN saying that Microsoft is going to not charge a fee for repairs on 360's that were made before January 2006 due to the recent high rate of repairs.  Why do I care?  Mine was included in that group and I am sure that it is currently sitting in Microsoft's repair center with numerous other "patients".  No 140 bucks out of my pocketBig Smile.  Who's next, IT MIGHT BE YOU! 

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/734/734126p1.html

• 09-22-2006 8:53 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Re: EXTENDED WARRANTY!

it could be anyone with the config 1 - 3 and control group consoles who accepted the update now to make things even worse they fucked up live yesturday . no its not your modem its the packet exchange makeing it seem as though everyone has silver accounts and unable to view thier gamer cards. but have no fear they ARE trying to make things better for us hey have to compete with sony first party titles and nintendos market place which cannot be matched i might add and though SONY is loseing money in every venture and pulling a sega they have deep pockets and are hear for the long  haul but no matter how much your live fucks up on u just know that your live connection could NEVER be as shitty as sonys wannabe ea bullshit connection which is a bonus for xbox owners. but between sony microsoft and nintendo we r gonna have a great fucking christmas unless your a fan boy but fanboys are hardly gamers at all. happy gaming and i hope they rebate you your money cark
    ralphus ?
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)