in

Black Label Suicides

New Halo video

Last post 12-21-2006 8:33 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-10-2006 12:43 AM

New Halo video

I know its been out for a while but I thought I'd post the website and ask you all what you thought http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/halo3/media.html
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-13-2006 2:52 PM In reply to

Re: New Halo video

This is also up on marketplace for those of us with 360s.
  • 12-21-2006 8:33 PM In reply to

Re: New Halo video

yeah... I wonder if a lotta people were able to be chosen to be one of the few peeps to do the beta testing for halo 3
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)