in

Black Label Suicides

So! 360 now/later

Last post 11-30-2006 8:19 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-27-2006 4:55 PM

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

So! 360 now/later

Who is playing Vegas and how is the multiplayer?  This opinion thread is going to pretty much determine if I buy a 360 now or wait another fuckin' year until another decent FPS comes out -- ANY opinions would be helpfull - I am dying to hang a bit again but I cant see spending $500+ for a dust collector
    Loyal till' death
  • 11-28-2006 6:55 AM In reply to

Re: So! 360 now/later

Pick one up now.   Gears of War, Call of Duty 3, Splinter Cell and Vegas all have a great multi player experance.  Plus if you sign up for GameFly you can have access to all the games that you have missed.  The only way a 360 is going to collect dust is if you don't have the time to play it. 

• 11-28-2006 8:51 AM In reply to

Carsinigin:

Gears of War, Call of Duty 3, Splinter Cell and Vegas all have a great multi player experance... 

Now of those games which is more squad based?

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 11-28-2006 10:45 AM In reply to

I would have to say Vegas, but they all can be squad based.   Vegas just seems to work the best in a squad.

• 11-30-2006 8:19 AM In reply to

Hmm... I'll havta rent it first because I've never been good at Tom Clancy games

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)