in

Black Label Suicides

what r u playing in march

Last post 02-23-2007 10:42 PM by Mnoland. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-22-2007 7:38 PM

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

what r u playing in march

just given a heads up for anyone who cares this next month i will be playing GRAW 2, DEF JAM ICON, Bullet bitch, NBA Home court and crackdown oh and im trying to comnplete Fear and do some online on Lost planet. oh yeah and Armored Core 4. i would love to play with u guys on either title    maybe u post here and write what u will be playing
    ralphus ?
  • 02-22-2007 9:04 PM In reply to

Re: what r u playing in march

I'll be on Graw 2
  • 02-22-2007 10:00 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

oh man.......i am addicted to crackdown.....it's sad really Indifferent
  • 02-22-2007 11:32 PM In reply to

ill pick up graw 2, probably wont play it much and ill check out armored core 4
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 02-23-2007 8:16 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

yay it looks like graw 2 will have some players im looking foward to the single player and co op

the co op has six scrumptious levels for us to play in  between that and a six hour campaign we should be set for at least 10 hours lol

one good thing about graw 2 multiplayer is it has a quick clan match option like rainbow six let down.

one prob with it is thier is no clan leader board . but i do indeed enjoy stress free clan matches without the use of third party web sites and things of that nature

ralphus ?
  • 02-23-2007 9:04 AM In reply to

That's cool that they have a quick clan match system.  I really do hate dealing with teamcompete or gamebattles. 

I looks like they will have some good multiplayer modes to mix up the game play.

• 02-23-2007 10:42 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

yes definatley  but if u all are not playing last man standing i will ditch everyone and open my own room lol

but  seriously there are a butt load of gametypes to have fun with i love it when the server changes the mode every other game not leaving even one game type out i think that is grrreat

ralphus ?
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)