in

Black Label Suicides

Guitar Hero II

Last post 04-10-2007 1:28 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-09-2007 11:44 PM

Guitar Hero II

I finally played this game at a friends house today, and I liked it, although its nothing like playing a real guitar I still enjoyed it.... oh by the way I thought this video was cool: http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/4194
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-10-2007 1:15 PM In reply to

Re: Guitar Hero II

I picked up a copy at Sam's Club Saturday ($77 instead of $89) and I have been rocking out since.   It's a great game
  • 04-10-2007 1:28 PM In reply to

Re: Guitar Hero II

yeah, its a little annoying and hard at first, but after a few songs its really addicting
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)