in

Black Label Suicides

Halo and Halo 2 Soundtracks.

Last post 11-28-2004 6:32 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-21-2004 8:18 PM

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

Halo and Halo 2 Soundtracks.

Has anyone else picked these up? I just bought em both today while I was up at the mall picking up some DVD's, and man these soundtracksa are a must have.

I was blow away at how good the Halo 2 soundtrack is. Incubus even performs some kick ass Halo song remakes. If you are a Halo fan at all you should pick em up.
  • 11-25-2004 3:16 AM In reply to

Re: Halo and Halo 2 Soundtracks.

Who is all in the album?  And how much is it?
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 11-26-2004 7:19 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

The original Halo soundtrack is all just stuff from the game, but it would be great for playing ANY game with a custom soundtrack. Halo 2 on the other hand has some stuff from the game, like the Halo (MJOLNIR mix) which is a rock version of the original Halo music with heavy guitar riffs and stuff thrown in, and it also has Breaking Benjamin, Hoobastank, and Incubus (doing music that was actually in the game but it runs on longer in the cd and is much better).

I have both cd's on my hard drive and I will post em up when I get a chance.

• 11-26-2004 7:20 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Oh and I bought each cd from FYE for about 15 bucks a piece (but I didnt pay shit cause I had a free gift card)
  • 11-26-2004 7:47 PM In reply to

the halo song with the rock mix is done by guitar virtuoso Steve Vai, the same guy who did the guitar parts on the movie crossroads with the karate kid as a blues man.

• 11-28-2004 6:32 AM In reply to

wait so theres two cd's, and they're sold seperatly, wtf, that sucks
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)