in

Black Label Suicides

Happy Birthday SCUBA!!!

Last post 01-05-2005 7:35 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-31-2004 7:36 AM

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Happy Birthday SCUBA!!!

Happy birthday SCUBAAAAAAAA!!!

When's the next Wolfenstein?
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 12-31-2004 1:38 PM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

Re: Happy Birthday SCUBA!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE HERES SUM CAKELeft HugCakeNOW LETS PARTY[<:o)]TURN ON THE MUSIC TOOMusicPASS THE BEERBeerAND LIQUORDrinksHAND OUT SUM PRESENTS,HERE U GOLeft HugGiftTHERE WE JUST HAD A PARTY IN THE FORUMS,IM TIRED SEE YA[|-)]

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 12-31-2004 4:24 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

I got you another mum to put on your forehead   - Happy B'day buddy
    Loyal till' death
  • 12-31-2004 5:03 PM In reply to

happy birthday scuba i got ya a martha stewart girls of the pen topless issue

• 01-05-2005 7:35 AM In reply to

Thanks Gojira, I hope some time soon, because I miss gaming w/ ya, since u dont own Halo 2.

And thanks to u too King, I had a great party, I did have cake (cheese cake, which is the best) i was listening to music there as well, my Red Hot Chili Pepper's CD.  Now i did have my share of drinks but i did get drunk, kinda think of it i dont think i have ever been drunk, but would that be something to see, me drunk, lol, im already bad enough sobber, lol

Ya know I just knew Cyrus was gunna use that line on me again, i knew it, i hope i that present is a pic of u so i can make of u like Angle (aka Ross) but now i will have to post another pic that way u cant use that line anymore

lol, thanks Pantera, ive................ always...............wanted one............ of these.............. i can use this on those cold Alabama nights, lol
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)