in

Black Label Suicides

Ilovebees.com

Last post 08-31-2004 11:44 PM by Gojira. 18 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-24-2004 9:23 PM In reply to

Re: Ilovebees.com

Carsinigin wrote:
    One of the points "35.781583      -78.638983      13:23 PDT" is downtown Raleigh and that would be 4:23 pm localtime.  I may be able to get out of work early and fight the downtown traffic to get there.   It's right by the North Carolina History Museum,  it may be difficult to get  a parking spot that time of day.

It's Hot Baby.  Some of the same people where at this one, they had activated an other one about an hour before that I couldn't get to.  None of them play RB6.  They are all just Halo fans.

• 08-27-2004 1:06 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Once the Axons went hot they unlocked some odd sound files on the website. I found them pieced together here: http://maxdamage.justblank.net/beewavs.htm

I still reccomend anyone interested go to the UnFiction forums and read more... The Ilovebees.com ARG forums are here: http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/index.php?c=15
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 08-31-2004 11:26 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

I'm a Goldmember!
  • 08-31-2004 11:44 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Another interesting occurence is the fact that the stories are...ummm...coalescing...from the fragments, and are completing themselves...

Check the "Fun Stuff" link on the main page and keep clicking on the bees on the right side of the screen...you'll be taken through some pages with clips of the stories. View the source code and it'll show large segments of the "Disembodied AI" thread.

Check just about every link...I've seen about 3 pages worth of stuff.
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous 1 2