in

Black Label Suicides

Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway

Last post 01-11-2007 4:07 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 13 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-13-2006 11:10 AM

Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway

Ubisoft brings the third installment of their historic shooter series, Brothers in Arms 3, to the the Xbox 360...  I loved the story line on first game (B.I.A. Road to Hill 30 ) as well as on the 2nd game (B.I.A. Earned In Blood) that had an awsome multiplayer... heres the some clips of the great up and coming game:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/brothersinarms3/media.html

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-13-2006 2:32 PM In reply to

Re: Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway

I've had this on my gamefly list for a while now.   I also enjoyed the first two games but I didn't play much multiplayer since I bought them a couple months after everyone else had traded in their copies.  
  • 12-13-2006 7:02 PM In reply to

Noland i hope ur ready to hit this shit up!!!
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 12-13-2006 10:54 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

dood after all the dust settles my favorite franchises multiplayers would be fight night and bros in arms for real

u know ill be there b i a is one of the very fucking few games made with love and affection and a very close attention to detail of maps weapons and squad manuvering and plus u can buy most those rifles for under 100 dollrs and and local pwn shop or vintage gun dealer.

our losses were few and far between pred much like mech assualt.

but your head shall be crushed if u dont get a 360

think of the 360 as a crack dispencer 400 bucks isnt that much for a crack dispencer       is it?

ralphus ?
  • 12-14-2006 4:58 PM In reply to

ill have one fo sho on x mas dont u worry bout that
  • 12-16-2006 11:55 AM In reply to

I can't wait to pwn noland and predator with a BAR... = D

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-16-2006 3:36 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

pwn me and pred MUAHAHAHA HA HA. my k-98 will drop you followed by your squad one by one and your respawn will be met by preds gargantuan purple dildo which he has been saving for just this occasion lol

yes i cannot wait for this game i played the crap out of every one and will play this one in the same fashion.

unfortunatly i heard a rumor that bros in arms was getting back burnered for the new graw....

in my opinion graw has been half baked lately i dont think they can make it really good again. graws marketing to people that only expect a yearly release of ghost recon and honestly the peole that only play ghost recon are kida half asses as gamers i think bros in arms is beuitfully inovative and has great team work . u cant go rambo in bros and as long as your team mate is not a whiney cry baby bitch your in the money.

oh yeah to pwn me u need a 360 lol. do u even have the old x box anymore ?

ralphus ?
  • 12-16-2006 6:04 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820

Ubi pushed back BIA and assasins creed to prioritize there development on GRAW2. Yup, kinda wish it was the opposite. The way I see it the next GRAW needs to be inspired by as much hardcore-fan feedback as possible.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 12-18-2006 8:47 PM In reply to

i do believe me und noland beat u in the past

the dildo is ready to strike again

• 12-21-2006 8:38 PM In reply to

thats only cuz I had b0bby as my teammate (no offense bro, but your not that great at that game) now i will admit the both of you make a formatable team

-Old School
  • 12-28-2006 12:15 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

comparing cocks never worked anyways its just a fun ass game and i cant wait to play the new one
    ralphus ?
  • 01-02-2007 1:26 PM In reply to

ya... I remember pissin a lot of people off cuz I ambush them at there respawn

-Old School
  • 01-02-2007 5:45 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

u r mostly refering to ambush at anterbien that was a great pinch point but i could bust out and so could they they just never did lol

just rush it with full force going left and of course lead with grenades and well placed rifle fire

oh man i cant frickn wait for the game im kinda all gamed out right now and need a vacation if i disapear till than dont be surprised

ralphus ?
  • 01-11-2007 4:07 PM In reply to

Did any of you guy play the campain much?  I loved it, well only on the 1st BIA

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)