in

Black Label Suicides

BLS BlackArrow

Last post 06-19-2005 2:35 PM by B0BBYHELL. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-16-2005 10:30 AM

BLS BlackArrow

Alrighty, well one of all this talk of gettin everyone together and what not, i thought it best (sence the new rainbow is never coming out) that we should continue and dominate the world of Rainbowsix 3. I talked with Pantera and he is going green light to this operation. Now Heretic (pantera) just gave leadership to King for Rainbow so we should start playing. I want to know who is with us in returning to Black arrow and bringing hell with us? We need to do more clan matches in all our divisions, in Rainbow, Halo, and Ghost Recon. I never hear of clan matches anymore ( halo is default and easy to do clan shit) but in Ghost and Recon is a diffrent story. Im not on Ghost recon's bls list so i dont know if the clan shit goes down the same way as halo but in eaither case im with ya King and Ghost in Rainbow, Halo, and Recon. So lets get clan matches started Summer Vacation only comes once a year. Who is with us in Rainbow? I know a couple of you are but i would like to know who would kill beside us? We all know its been what a year or so so lets go and train up for some kick ass action clan matches. Yes
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 06-16-2005 8:43 PM In reply to

Re: BLS BlackArrow

Hey, I'm with ya, though I'm new, I'm still working with those explosives. I'll get better eventually, I hope.  
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 06-19-2005 2:35 PM In reply to

Re: BLS BlackArrow

is that it me and dominus no 1 else who has been on in the past 10 days dont want to start up rainbow6? [^o)]
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)