in

Black Label Suicides

Halo Triple Pack

Last post 08-29-2005 4:01 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-23-2005 5:26 PM

Halo Triple Pack

Halo Triple Pack
    08.23.2005 11:18 | Dusty | Xbox 360
    Xbox360News.com

Not 360 news but still highly relevant. US retailer EB Games has just listed a Halo "Triple Pack" product which is said to contain all Halo releases for the Xbox to-date including Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2 and the Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack. The price is set to $59.99 and according to the product page the Triple Pack will ship on 4th October 2005.

Product Description

Now, all three Halo releases for the Xbox Video Game System are assembled in one compelling set. Three adventures - choose your game, choose your weapon, and wage war on an epic scale.

Experience a stunning array of weapons, vehicles and lethal adversaries as you unlock the ancient mysteries of Halo and battle to save the galaxy from total annihilation.

Own the complete set of all three of the best-selling Xbox releases and one of the biggest franchises in videogame history.

It is still unknown if the Halo Triple Pack will be sold outside the US.

• 08-23-2005 5:40 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Re: Halo Triple Pack

Wow. The only thing is, I've played combat evolved, and 2 with it's multiplayer maps as well.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 08-23-2005 6:22 PM In reply to

damn i wish i could have tit now

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 08-23-2005 7:02 PM In reply to

why i think its a waste of money you already got it for the regular xbox
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 08-23-2005 8:00 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Good point. All these beautiful games "excluding halo" are burning a hole in me pocket. Far Cry,Perfect Dark,Ghost Recon,Ninja Gaiden Black,Elder Scrolls oblivion,etc...The list goes on but I think I can only afford those.

• 08-23-2005 8:53 PM In reply to

yea its going to be crazy, perfect dark looks gay tho, looks cartoony and the jetpacks looked cheezy
  • 08-23-2005 9:20 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

You know what you need to have a little more faith for a game that has only been shown running on beta kits

• 08-24-2005 12:00 AM In reply to

yea i know but still it dont look that good and its goin to get blown away by other big tittles
  • 08-24-2005 2:41 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Pish posh...Says you. Have you seen the new stuff for it, the reason why it looks so blurry is because its the fastest paced game ever! It makes Battlefield 2's (not modern combat) maps look like sandboxes compared to Dark's islands.

• 08-29-2005 4:01 AM In reply to

yeah, these games r shinking my money clip too!
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)