in

Black Label Suicides

IM BLACK, im mean BACK!

Last post 06-13-2005 7:53 AM by Gojira. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-10-2005 3:49 PM

IM BLACK, im mean BACK!

Yes its true! Lately Ive just been helpin out in Halo 2, I cant just dump it all on KingAce. Plus I still owe Carsin money i promised to help play for the site, which i need again Carsin. Anyway, lately Ive been getting some clan matches going both Minor and Major in Halo 2. And with the squad Im working with we have been dominating! Are current roster over there is a tough 1 to beat with KINGACE, BobbyHell, Koocalar, MmCark, Er1c, Spinnoza and myself.  I have had the chance to play with our "pending memebers" both Dominus Doloris and Darkpredator202 and I was impressed with the the both of em, especially with help theyre giving us in Halo 2.  Now I did drop my old screen name 'ScubaSteve1231', because i didnt want to pay another $50 or $60 so my new screen name is 'BLS ScubaSteve', Im using a one of my 2 month trials. See ya online!

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 06-10-2005 3:52 PM In reply to

Re: IM BLACK, im mean BACK!

Yeah! Scuba!

So, yer goin to be a silver member aren't ya?

• 06-10-2005 7:56 PM In reply to

welcome back scuba, now let the beaver begin! uh did i say beaver? i really meant carnage...really i did.

• 06-11-2005 6:55 AM In reply to

lol Welcome back scuba Yes
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 06-13-2005 7:53 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Pantera, we all know you think about beavers all the time. Honestly, I find myself in the same predicament...fuzzy, even the elusive "Hairless" beavers are all fine and dandy, but they each have their place in the forums...

And I commend you for always putting them where they belong...

...in Scuba's posts... [8o|]
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)