in

Black Label Suicides

where is everyone

Last post 06-27-2005 11:48 PM by WEAPON X. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-23-2005 1:42 PM

where is everyone

lol not like i should be talking cuz i havent been on in ages! but what games does everyone play now? r63 black arrow??!!!??
    I sold your dog to a chinese resturaunt- Anal Cunt featuring seth putnam
  • 06-23-2005 1:47 PM In reply to

Re: where is everyone

back then they didnt want me, now im hot they all ova! funny story actually my last name is bella right, but it should be jones cuz my mom and dad never got married, and i took my moms name bella wich, by the way, means beautifull in italian, so my last name should be jones, so who is mike jones?  IM MIKE JONES!! sry just the ramblings of a burnout
  • 06-23-2005 3:15 PM In reply to

There doesn't seem to be a game that everyone is playing,  although we seem to have a regular group of people on a couple of games right now:  RB6:BA, Ghost Recon 2, Halo2, and Mech Assult 2. 

Also a lot of use have been playing PC games..   BC Budd and myself have been playing Battlefield 2, there are a few still on WoW.  Go ahead and send me an invite even if I'm offline,  I am normally watching my friends list though the xbox website even when I'm playing PC games.

Welcome to summer 2005,  where there are no big Xbox games in sight since everyone's waiting for the 360.  
  • 06-24-2005 3:36 PM In reply to

rgr that
  • 06-27-2005 11:48 PM In reply to

Tito, where you been?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)