in

Black Label Suicides

Dawn of War: Winter Assault

Last post 08-30-2005 11:54 PM by Dominus Doloris. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-05-2005 10:45 PM

Dawn of War: Winter Assault

Hey, for those in the clan that play DoW the expansion pack is coming out this fall. I know this announcement is really out of date but i just went to the website got more maps and say this article.

Dawn of War Expansion Pack to Feature Brand New, Fifth Race.

CALABASAS HILLS, CA, February 15, 2005 – THQ Inc. and Relic Entertainment today announced the expansion pack to their critically acclaimed real-time strategy hit Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War®. Featuring a deeper single player experience and even more intense Dawn of War action, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Winter Assault will also include a brand new, fifth race – The Imperial Guard. Based on the world of Warhammer 40,000 – the dark, futuristic, fantasy universe from Games Workshop, the game is scheduled to release in fall 2005.
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 08-30-2005 12:51 AM In reply to

Re: Dawn of War: Winter Assault

I think i might be the only one who plays this, but it comes out Sept. 20 i believe and only $30 so if you got the original and getting this tell me.
  • 08-30-2005 4:11 AM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Sorry bud, I'll probably have to delay this considering I'm building a computer, and I'm doing oddjobs.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 08-30-2005 11:54 PM In reply to

well damn i wanna to play online, but alot of times ppl online are all like No noobs, and i aint a noob, but i int been playin online and i end up getting booted which really sucks
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)