in

Black Label Suicides

Yes they deserve to die, and i hope burn in hail!

Last post 07-24-2005 8:10 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-19-2005 6:04 PM

Yes they deserve to die, and i hope burn in hail!

LOL well im back on the forums after almost a good month, i moved closer to downtown here in houston and i did not have computer to use until now, well my screenames 'ScubaSteve1231' and 'BLS ScubaSteve' (which was only a 2 month free trial) have expired. So now im only on the forums until i get the new xbox.  So why do i just renew my account? Cuz im broke foo! i was tring to buy a motorcycle but my car is going out on me and i just cant rely on a motorcycle as a primary source of transportation, so now im saving up for a '06 Scion tC! (the one that kinda looks like the honda civic) and im gunna put 5 grand down to get it. So until then ill be postin on the forums.

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 07-19-2005 6:15 PM In reply to

Re: Yes they deserve to die, and i hope burn in hail!

SCUBA! Its good to hear from you. Welcome back.
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 07-19-2005 8:42 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

word
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 07-21-2005 4:42 PM In reply to

yes its good be back, although from what all ive read on the forums i really havent missed much
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 07-21-2005 8:56 PM In reply to

nah man u missed a lot we had the circus running aww man it was fun............right everyone? [8o|]
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 07-22-2005 4:40 AM In reply to

oh yeah? what did u do? ride in ur clown car?

-Old School
  • 07-23-2005 9:32 PM In reply to

hell yea man......i mean NO!
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 07-24-2005 8:10 AM In reply to

hahaha

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)