in

Black Label Suicides

Xbox Live is Dead For Me

Last post 08-20-2005 9:46 PM by BLS BOB. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-10-2005 6:16 PM

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Broken Heart [U] Xbox Live is Dead For Me

My fargin thing locked up. I tried to get my account info but it wants me to give it the last four digits of me credit card. And the funny thing is I entered both my present and my past numbers and it still rejects me. Arrrggghhh it makes me mad considering I just renewed my subscription for another 50 bones. I guess I'll go eat worms.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 08-10-2005 6:37 PM In reply to

Re: Xbox Live is Dead For Me

Damn, that sucks bob! Ya better make the call 1800 4 my xbox...doit know

• 08-10-2005 9:18 PM In reply to

that really sucks man, Dont get jipped either. Get angry and get mad intill Xbox live justice is served!
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 08-11-2005 12:32 AM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

This really sucks big donkey balls.... Luckily I can still go on the internet on this computer. Anyway since Microsoft has finally done me in I think I'll be off xbox for awhile. Oh yeah and Weapon send my regards to Noland, I think he convinced my xbox to strike a mutiny against me.

• 08-11-2005 5:01 AM In reply to

ya i wont b on live till i find a game that has a 2 month free sub to LIVE, does ne1 know ne games that come w/ 1?
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 08-11-2005 3:50 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Well scuba if you want to rip out $70 you can get the new projectgothamracing/12monthsubscription/headsetandpcuck pack you'll be fine. but otherwise I don't think you can buy the two month sub with a live game packaged together.

• 08-15-2005 10:28 PM In reply to

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 08-18-2005 4:31 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Well I moved my xbox upstairs to my computer and it still won't connect even directly to my modem. Must be a wireless to wired thing, if so somebody get me out of this hell-hole I need to play some modern combat quickly!!!

• 08-19-2005 1:44 PM In reply to

post ur previous post on the Tech Support section of the forums for better chance of help

-Old School
  • 08-20-2005 9:46 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Hooray, I found out the problem and my live is working now. It turns out my dns code had to match the ip address, and my box could'nt set that up automatically. I'm smart now, YAY!!!!

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)