in

Black Label Suicides

Last Five Halo 2 Maps Released

Last post 09-04-2005 7:05 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-31-2005 5:01 PM

Last Five Halo 2 Maps Released

• 09-01-2005 5:23 AM In reply to

Re: Last Five Halo 2 Maps Released

i wish i still had my halo 2
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 09-01-2005 7:50 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820

To me, halo 2 is unregretable. I think when I'm having a blast on it thats cool but when I get sick of it and somebody sends me an invite to come play with em on it, I get pissed and remove them from my friend list and say to myself "I could'nt care less."

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 09-01-2005 9:36 PM In reply to

u mean if they send u constent game invites?
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 09-01-2005 9:37 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820

My apologies. Yes sir, multiple invites would be correct.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 09-04-2005 7:05 AM In reply to

Understood, dismissed

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)