in

Black Label Suicides

Scuba to return to active duty?

Last post 02-05-2007 9:54 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 19 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-04-2007 1:12 PM In reply to

Re: Scuba to return to active duty?

Amazon has a sale going right now where you can by a 12month +1 card for $39.99.

• 01-04-2007 6:51 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Sounds like a good deal Scuba -- Get your ass on already - I need some comic relief
    Loyal till' death
  • 01-11-2007 4:15 PM In reply to

I wish I could spend the money on it but I'm on a tight budget, I just paid for my classes so I'm in the hole for atleast a couple of months.... oh well H3 nor BIA3 isnt out so I'm still good  =  )
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-11-2007 7:19 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

How tight is your budget? --- Don't you have the 360?  Live is like what -- 695 pennies a month - thats a beer and a half at a bar -- Talk to me--What are you doing to earn a living? I will give you a check to cover some months -- get your ass on already

Loyal till' death
  • 02-05-2007 9:54 AM In reply to

lol, I have a lot things I need to pay for like general bills (phone, insurance, ect) I'm fixin up my car, tryin to buy my boss's Suzuki GSXR, and I'm also afraid that if I do get Live, I'll get less done around the house and school, I use to tell myself, (when I had my ol xbox) I just get on for 30 min... next thing I know its 4am, lol
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2