in

Black Label Suicides

ayyyyyyyyyyeeee......can i join too?

Last post 03-09-2005 7:22 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 69 replies.
Page 4 of 5 (70 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-18-2005 4:12 AM In reply to

• koocalar
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-29-2004
    • Up Your Anusville
    • Posts 79

Re: I don't Want Any Trouble.....

er1c wrote:
    lol kook (it is kinda stupid, but owell).  I really only play HALO and MA2, but if sum1 doesnt want me to join, then id like to know why so I can correct it and get along with everyoneBig Smile, and if someone doesnt want me to join, i think they should have tha balls to say it to my face. but thats just meBig Smile

Screw AOL!
  • 02-18-2005 4:21 AM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Big SmileBut seriously, duz anyone have a problem with me j01n1ng?
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 02-18-2005 7:01 PM In reply to

i'll tell you if your in or not by wednesday eric sorry for the wait.

• 02-19-2005 4:43 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Hey, no prob Pantera, I was just saying that if someone DID have a bone to pick with me, then I'd like to have a chance to change whatever the problem is before you guys decideBig Smile

P.S. I never play GR2 or rainbow six BA, but i might get the next RB6, and i play HALO, Call of Duty, and MA2, and if someone better than me wanted to play in a full clanmatch, I wouldnt have a problem letting them in insteadBig Smile.
  • 02-22-2005 11:02 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Hey, i no i havnt been on alot lately, but i should be on quite a bit this sunday (27th) if you want to get to know me better before you decideBig Smile

*EDIT: Hey I got more work to do then I thought, so I may not be on as much as i had thought I would Crying
  • 02-28-2005 4:00 AM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Smile [:)] hellooooo?

IndifferentBig Smilehey im just wondering if im still a probie, if im in, out or if you still want to get to know me better or what's goin on. Just wondering where I standBig Smile
  • 03-03-2005 3:47 AM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Re: hellooooo?

hmmmm.......no one seems to be answeringTongue TiedSmile

[:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#]
    [:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#][:#]
  • 03-03-2005 2:07 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Has Pantera let you know your status yet? --- By the way, refresh my memory - Which 2 members sponsored you?
    Loyal till' death
  • 03-03-2005 9:39 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

KINGACE, MmCark, Scubasteve, n Delphar
  • 03-03-2005 11:14 PM In reply to

sorry its been hectic for me lately, we''ll give you a probationary membership to the label now eric

• 03-06-2005 8:23 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

hey, no problem man, I know how that can beTongue TiedBig Smile. but duz that mean I still have to prove myself, or that im in unless I do somethin stupid (and i thought cyrus already made me a probie)

Snailmmmmmmmmmmmm.........snaaaaiiiiiiillllllllSnail
  • 03-06-2005 9:54 PM In reply to

it means your halfway to being a full member, we here at bls are not like a normal clan we choose members more so for the bond that we share

• 03-07-2005 12:19 AM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

k thanks panteraYes  Beerthis bud's for you Surprise<==>"
           I should be on a lot this saturday (its the 7th today) if u guys wanna play some halo 2/ MA2, but i havent played xbox for like two weeks and im teh suck right now lol.
    AAH!!! SCHEISTY GAME!!!!====>http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=103370567&player=er1c
        CRAP!! lolStick out tongue

• 03-08-2005 6:14 PM In reply to

Re: SWEET!!

man thats messed up, im gone 4 a moth and I still have people talking shit bout me, lol, damn u zilla!
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-08-2005 6:28 PM In reply to

lol ur crazy car, and Er1c dont rush things, thats why u havent been let in, cuz u keep saying am i in yet, I know im catching up on all this but im like, damn will this boy stop already
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 4 of 5 (70 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >