in

Black Label Suicides

happy easter

Last post 04-18-2005 2:55 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 46 replies.
Page 1 of 4 (47 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-27-2005 2:46 PM

happy easter

happy easter guys, now go find them eggs..or in scuba's case a big beaver

• 03-27-2005 2:48 PM In reply to

• Queenace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2004
    • Queens, New York
    • Posts 203

Re: happy easter

Yay!!!! Happy Easter Everyone!!!!Cool  Have a great day & don't eat those colored eggs, but lots of chocolate bunnies!!!!!Wink
  • 03-27-2005 7:41 PM In reply to

I'm having the best Easter ever...Good Friday turned out to be F**kin Great Friday because I got my new bike; a Ducati 749 Dark.  LOVE IT!
  • 03-28-2005 5:39 PM In reply to

damn beavers, they're always nibbling on my wood, lol

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-29-2005 4:18 AM In reply to

Scuba, was the Easter Beaver good to you?
  • 03-29-2005 4:26 PM In reply to

naaa, all he did was shit a fucking egg on my porch, lol, that little bitch, lol
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-30-2005 2:01 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

lol steve, se7en, post sum pics man it sounds sweet
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 03-31-2005 4:54 AM In reply to

You got it er1c, Shawn...can you help me?  If I e-mail you the pics will you post them for me?

• 03-31-2005 10:39 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Holy shit dude! You got a Ducati!! SHOWMESHOWMESHOWMESHOWME!!!

I've been looking at buying a bike myself...can't figure out what I want to get though...any recommendations?
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 03-31-2005 4:40 PM In reply to

Goji, tell me what type of machine you are looking for and I will tell what best fits. I have owned 6 new street bikes and have had a bike license for 15 years (damn I'm old) [8o|]

Anyway, I have had a Yamaha Virago 750cc, Suzuki Bandit 400cc, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-7R, Kawasaki ZX-9R, Suzuki GSXR 1000cc, and now I have a 2004 Yamaha Road Warrior 1700cc

Let me know!

• 03-31-2005 4:44 PM In reply to

Here is a pic of one very similar to mine, slightly different paint and a 2005 not 2004.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products/unitimage/2/mcy/4/60/0/6343/yamaha_road_star_warrior.aspx

• 03-31-2005 4:46 PM In reply to

• 03-31-2005 5:45 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

sweet exhaust man, thats gotta sound amazingIndifferentYes
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 03-31-2005 6:25 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

NICE DUDE!!

Seeing as I've ridden a few different cc bikes, I'm looking for a bike between 700-1000cc's. I don't really know what brands are better than others in this range, but I was looking at a couple Yamahas, but mostly Kawasaki, leaning towards the newer Ninjas.

I saw one bike when I was just poking around on ebay (not that I'll necessarily BUY from ebay), and saw a REALLY sweet 2003, I think it was 900cc, Ninja. Can't remember the exact model, but I'll try and find it later on.

I'm looking primarily for the "crotch-rocket" designs, what do you recommend?
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 03-31-2005 6:39 PM In reply to

dude, omfg, im also looking into getting a croch rocket, and what i want is a Suzuki GSXR 1000! what color and year is urs weapon???

-Old School
Page 1 of 4 (47 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >