in

Black Label Suicides

WoW

Last post 04-27-2006 11:19 PM by DarkPredator202. 148 replies.
Page 5 of 10 (149 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-22-2005 4:26 AM In reply to

Re: WoW

im probably gonna spend most my time on lightnings blade instead hellscream because its pvp and i wanna kill some peeps but im kinda in a pickle cause i wanna play with goj if hes still around but i want to make an alliance warrior so what do i do?
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 10-22-2005 12:37 PM In reply to

dude if ya wana play with me, go to Guilnease and i can power lvl you with my 46 dwarf. I have been playing with him  a lot and got him from lvl 43 to 46 in a couple of days. But last nite some reason i jumped on my 25 rouge in Lightning blade and started playing, i dont know why tho i just felt like it. So pick one if ya wants to play with me and my rouge is a Alliance
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 10-22-2005 4:05 PM In reply to

ya but the only prob with that is i wanna play on a pvp server and gilnease is a norm server
  • 10-22-2005 11:34 PM In reply to

it really doesnt mean much dude seriously norm just allows you to do quests without dieing there is still raids on citys and shit. and killing but either case im on my 25 ShadowFangs on Lgithnign blade
  • 10-23-2005 12:19 AM In reply to

yes or no do you have it? lol, o and what would be your name????
  • 10-23-2005 12:31 AM In reply to

i have the game just not the laptop... IT WONT SHOW UP AND IM GOIN INSANE!!!!
  • 10-23-2005 1:26 AM In reply to

mmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn u said it would come in last thursday and then friday and notin dude you need to call up the shippin company or the cp company and demand that it should be FREE lol
  • 10-23-2005 1:42 AM In reply to

Yea dark, that really sucks... what type is it? cause when i got my laptop it came in in a week not like 3 or 4
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 10-23-2005 2:29 AM In reply to

it said it shipped in 10-13 days plus takes 3 to get here so no matter what IT WILL BE HERE BY FRIDAY but could show up anytime next week(unless my dad lied and he didnt order it then id be really pist)
  • 10-24-2005 3:56 PM In reply to

WHEN you get it post
  • 10-25-2005 12:17 AM In reply to

my dad called me today and he said that it should be here soon and just incase hes going to go online and use the tracking number to find it just incase but i have a strong feeling it will be here wed/thur
  • 10-25-2005 6:16 PM In reply to

GOOD
  • 10-26-2005 1:09 AM In reply to

all i can do now is cross my fingers and hope it will come tomarrow!
  • 10-26-2005 3:44 AM In reply to

ok i have decided upon making a human warrior on hellscream so if at all possible can someone try to get some cheap lvl 1 armour and shit so i have something to start off with plz? oh and some gold would be niceSmile [:)] oh ya and ima go with one handed swords and maces so a weapon would be nice tooBig Smile [:D]
  • 10-26-2005 2:04 PM In reply to

uh dude hellscream sucks, lol no one has gold over there well to the best of my knowledge, you dont need any armor or anyting to buy till ur like lvl 10. You do quests and get armor now i could buy ya some but im not on hellscream. I got gold on Lightnning blade and Guilnease, Guilnease is my hgihest one i would prob be3 able to give ya 5 g's at the moment. Spent a lot of it. And on Lightning blade i got like 5 g's still savin up moiney. GOLD i s HARD TO GET when ur a lvl 60 ur a rich son of a bitch. So good luck if ya goin to hellscream

Page 5 of 10 (149 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last »