in

Black Label Suicides

Superbowl!!!!

Last post 02-08-2005 11:52 PM by B0BBYHELL. 69 replies.
Page 2 of 5 (70 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-01-2004 4:07 PM In reply to

Re: Superbowl!!!!

you ever had a snapping beaver weapon?

• 12-01-2004 4:22 PM In reply to

Yes,
    You need to be very care, sometimes they bite back!

• 12-01-2004 4:34 PM In reply to

Yeah, they're retarded Zilla, but know know who's a biggert joke, the Raiders, lol!
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-02-2004 1:20 AM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

You're right! The Raiders of the lost Beav! I heard in WWII, they attempted to recover the Arc of the Coozinent, to find the true location of the Holy Tail! Damn what a fine, fine movie...
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 12-02-2004 2:35 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Yeah, but I liked "The Temple of Cloon". Much better cinematically.
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 12-02-2004 5:02 AM In reply to

No more beaver talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-02-2004 12:55 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

How about Badgers?
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 12-02-2004 1:07 PM In reply to

mushroom...mushroom Stick out tongue

• 12-02-2004 1:15 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Scuba - Do you know whats a joke? - Houston -  Will always be average - Carr sucks - lost me alot of games this year
    Loyal till' death
  • 12-02-2004 4:16 PM In reply to

ScubaSteve1231 wrote:
    No more beaver talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, we will now move on to the Penguin Wink

• 12-03-2004 8:17 AM In reply to

No badgers, no mashrooms, and  no penguins!  And STOP posting on my Superbowl tread about nonfootball crap! ............................. Now that thats taken care of where was I?  Oh yes the Texans, Houston is a team on the rise my friend, unlike the Raiders who, are just getting worse and worse, they starting to turn into the Saints, lol.  Carr is great QB, and hes a heck of a lot better than the alcoholic Kerry Colins, lol.  Carr is getting better and better all the time.  Then again you also you have to remeber this is only our 3rd year of this franchise so dont expect them to become automatic playoff contenders, just yet.  Now for you relying on Carr for win u games thats just you being silly on your part for thinking that nonsense.  I mean honestly, what made u think that Carr will put up big numbers this season?  Andre Johnson is only one good wide reciever we have so u should of put ur stock in him like I did.  I know Dominic Davis helps, but not w/ offense line, primarly on the left side, where we are really weak

-Old School
  • 12-03-2004 4:33 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Ok ok... How aboot them Argonauts!?! GREY CUP BABY!

feh
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 12-04-2004 4:34 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

I saw a three toe'd ass bat skipping down my street last night. He had a 'Go Philly' sign stapled across his forehead.
    Loyal till' death
  • 12-05-2004 9:01 AM In reply to

well atleast they werent packer fans, lol, i think they r so overrated

-Old School
  • 12-05-2004 5:21 PM In reply to

You got some good points scuba  and I think steelers have a great chance of going to the superbowl and as long as philly dosent lose like they did that game theyll have a chance too but I doubt theyll make it that far, unfortanately ive got no cable and havent been able to keep up with my football but come christmas day ill have everything back my cable, my xbox, and probally halo 2 if not ghost recon 2 can hardly wait, keep me posted on nfl
Page 2 of 5 (70 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >