in

Black Label Suicides

Superbowl!!!!

Last post 02-08-2005 11:52 PM by B0BBYHELL. 69 replies.
Page 5 of 5 (70 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-06-2005 10:30 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Re: Superbowl!!!!

FUCK THE COWBOYS!!![8o|]

lol
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 02-06-2005 7:43 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

So seriously, is there going to be a Royal Canadian Mounted Police Horse & Beaver show at halftime?

I just want to buy a melon...
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 02-07-2005 7:35 AM In reply to

Im not a real cowboys fan, mainly cuz im from Houston, but there alright. Oh and Del, no I dont think they will be there cuz they might try and show there boobs like Jannet Jackson, lol
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 02-07-2005 7:36 AM In reply to

DAMN! the fucking pats won, i cant wait til next year when they start losing cuz a lot of there coaching staff is leaving, muhahahahaha
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 02-07-2005 5:55 PM In reply to

I'm just happy that the eagles lost...now all their fans can talk about "next year".
    I have seen the enemy and he is mine.
  • 02-07-2005 6:53 PM In reply to

well im not a big eagles fan, but im tired of seeing the Pats win

-Old School
  • 02-07-2005 10:14 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Screw all the other teams, Redskins are taking it next year!! [8o|]

Seriously though, I expect a MUCH better showing next year by the 'Skins, especially if they manage to keep most of their roster the same...Joe Gibbs is a phenomenal caoch, and his first season EVER as an NFL coach, the 'Skins won 2 games...but in his second they owned everybody, yet lost in the Superbowl...I expect pretty much the same next year.
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 02-08-2005 5:25 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

i wouldn't go as far as superbowl.. joe gibbs is a great coach but that doesn't mean they'll go to the superbowl.. just hope they get a winning season next year superbowl or not.. i myself would only expect maybe 8 - 8.. maybe..
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 02-08-2005 6:18 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

3 superbowl wins in 4 years, I'm glad I live in New England. Big Smile
  • 02-08-2005 11:52 PM In reply to

Hell yea pats need to go for 4/5 years lol
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
Page 5 of 5 (70 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5