in

Black Label Suicides

Superbowl!!!!

Last post 02-08-2005 11:52 PM by B0BBYHELL. 69 replies.
Page 1 of 5 (70 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-29-2004 6:44 AM

Superbowl!!!!

So who do think will be in it??? I think its going to be the Colts vs the Eagles. Now I know the Falcons have a shot but theyre gunna flop in the playoffs I can just feel it, them and the Packers cuz the Packers are NOT superbowl material. The Steelers will come close but I think Manning will prevaile (did i spell that right? lol) The Jets cant beat the Pats so u can eliminate them as well as San Diego, I mean come on its San Diego! Then u have the Ravens who will not win unless there offense can actually do something. Denver is too inconsistant to win and Seattle is a joke. Also I think the Pats will loose in the playoffs to the Colts, because theyre ready for payback from week one. I wish my Houston Texans could go but..... thats not going to happen, lol. Post what you think
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 11-30-2004 4:20 AM In reply to

Re: Superbowl!!!!

i think the beavers will win the cup for sure, they should even get a hat trick going.

• 11-30-2004 6:09 AM In reply to

...... ok can we get a serious post here, lol, damn u pantera, does ne1 watch the NFL???
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 11-30-2004 12:32 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

I'd have to agree with you Scuba - But -- I'd like to see Indy/Philly but it could be an all Penn. Superbowl ----  Philly/Pitt is a large possibility --- Philly 27 Pitt 21

Loyal till' death
  • 11-30-2004 4:47 PM In reply to

good point, but philly has already lost to the Steelers, and they lost bad. If they duke it out it again i believe the Steelers will destroy the Eagles again w/ that blitzing defense.  Cuz the Eagles do not have that good of an offensive line, which is the reason they lost in the 1st place to the Steelers.  Now when u look at the Colts who have managed to only give up 7 or 8 sacks this season they have a great offensive to beat the Steelers, but either way i would pay big $$$ to see the Steelers vs the Colts.

Scuba

-Old School
  • 11-30-2004 6:09 PM In reply to

beavers! beavers! beavers! beavers.....cmon fuckers chant with me!!!

• 11-30-2004 6:19 PM In reply to

There are all going to have trouble stopping, "The Bus"

• 11-30-2004 6:20 PM In reply to

Pan, 

What's that... shave the what?

• 12-01-2004 1:40 AM In reply to

wait.....wait...i'm shave...ing the beavers

• 12-01-2004 3:49 AM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Wai-w-w-wait-ch.... I'm shay-Ving-B-eeeeVeerrrrrs!
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 12-01-2004 4:39 AM In reply to

Come on guys, I wanna know what other people think whos going to the superbowl, not bout ur beavers.

-Old School
  • 12-01-2004 10:19 AM In reply to

but the beavers are bald now. dont you like bald beavers mr jason bourne?

• 12-01-2004 1:09 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Mr. bourne, you don't like beavers... hmmm, well you MUSt be Canadian... I mean if you had a beaver trying to score the tree in YOUR yard, I'm sure I'd... Not wait, I love Beaver... and Muffs. You know the things to stick things in to keep warm?
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 12-01-2004 1:36 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Scuba - this is what you get when dealing with BLS - 'Beaver talk' --- "Not that there is anything wrong with that"

We may be some of the only ones interested in the NFL though -  

Loyal till' death
  • 12-01-2004 1:43 PM In reply to

Yes, bald, slick, greased, beavers!

Thats better than a porcupine (ouch)

Page 1 of 5 (70 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next >