in

Black Label Suicides

I Sell NEW Video Games, Xbox,GameCube,PS2!

Last post 08-07-2004 4:39 AM by METALHEAD. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-03-2004 7:28 PM

I Sell NEW Video Games, Xbox,GameCube,PS2!

I would like to invite all of the BLS Clan members to check out my new websitesite for ALL of your Gaming needs! I have Video Games and Accessories for the following Consoles, Xbox, GameCube,PS-2. Come check it out at www.scottshotdeals.com, And also i would like to thank Shawn for the free advertizing! YesYesYes
    Muhahahahaha!
  • 08-03-2004 11:44 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Re: I Sell NEW Video Games, Xbox,GameCube,PS2!

Whats up Metal - Long time no see - How things been?
    Loyal till' death
  • 08-04-2004 5:06 AM In reply to

Hey Zilla, Good to hear from ya again! Ive been putting this website together lately, Im trying to be self employed, tired of working for other people. I want to get out of bed when i feel like it hehehe! I will cya on LIVE sometime in the near future! If you need anything for your gaming needs, check out www.scottshotdeals.com till then, keep on keepin on! Yes
    Muhahahahaha!
  • 08-04-2004 5:19 AM In reply to

Ive been pretty good Zilla, Hows it been going! I have been busy for awhile getting my new website up, I wanna be self employed some day so i can get out of bed when i feel like hehehe! My site has several hundred different games to chose from, Im sure your glad too hear that! Pass the word around to the fellow BLS clan members that i can hook em up! I will cya on LIVE sometime soon!
    Muhahahahaha!
  • 08-07-2004 4:39 AM In reply to

Just wanted to tell you all here that Gameboy Advance Games was recently added today to the already 400+ games on my website! Cool
    Muhahahahaha!
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)