in

Black Label Suicides

New years storys

Last post 01-04-2006 5:18 PM by HepaTito. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-03-2006 9:02 AM

New years storys

hey doods i know we all did some fucked up shit on new years so lets here it!! ill go first! I went to a hotel party and got totally blasted. then we all went to the parking lotto greet this one kids girlfriend when i proceeded to urinate on a car, but that wasnt good enough i felt like breakin some thing so I got about 10 feet away from the car and charged at it and gave the front passenger window a drop kick! oh man the glass was a-flyin everyone was like holy shit bella! i was like oh man dood! so we ran back up to the hotel room it was on the 2nd floor so it wasnt that much of a run. About an hour later i get a call from this chick courtney and hey her frind is havin a party at her dads house so im like fuck yeah Ill go, hoping to bone her, when we get there im even more wasted than i was before,i dont see how thats possible but hey whateva. thers like fuckin 30+ people at this house oh man i started to black out around that time so its gets a little foggy but i remember breaking this vase in her dads house not on purpose but he got totally pissed and started all this shit with me! i was like woah, and when im drunk i get completely arrogant, in stead of hey man i didnt do it on purpose it came out like this "fuck you old man i do what i want mother fucker" ooo boy its gettin juicy! he was like " what you little smart ass punk, punk because i have a mo-hawk, Im a viet nam vet! ill kick your ass" , me-"i dont give a fuck what you are ill slit your neck" and then him and this girls uncles proceede to "throw" me ouy of there house wich is in east cleveland so im like fuck that man and i pissed in a gas tank i dont knoiw whos it was but fuck'em . trying to walk back to the hotel , not having a single clue where the fuck i am i thought it would be a good idea to ask for directions back. Perhaps ill stop one of these cars that are drivin in the street. So heres drunk tito walkin up and down the streets of cleveland trying to flag people down lol. Like 30 seconds later a 5-0 rolls up and seriously tackles me to the ground we get to talkin and stuff and he decides not to take me in, whew, he tells me to call myself a sober driver and i can go but he would have to sit there with me so i ge t on the cell and call my mom and shit, and i went home. so all in all it was a kick ass new year whats some of your stories i know im not the only one
    I sold your dog to a chinese resturaunt- Anal Cunt featuring seth putnam
  • 01-03-2006 3:04 PM In reply to

Re: New years storys

Well that was fuckin awsome, my story is simalair but no cops tackle and shit. I had a new years good one, i was at my dads house just havin a lil bit of beer while my dad was blasted, we played poker and shit and i won some money, we played 7 card no peak and its awsome when someone is drunk cuz they peak at there cards and has to double the already high pot. So my dad lost some money. I go over my friend jason's house and kick it back playin halo and drinkin all night and i end up havin a drinkin contest with shots of whisky, i lost i had bout 30 shots or somthin idk i lost count but i ended up leavin the party with some friends and walkin round carrigton the neighborhood and going to this elementry school to hang out and drink some more. We cause lots of noise and my buddy pisses into a bag and throws it at some guy driving a car. Now why the fuck would u do that idk. But the guy is fuckin pissed and he jumps out and chases him while the rest of us are laughin our asses off sittin on the fuckin swings and shit. we end up walkin around some more and go bak home. not as intense as ur's tito but man it was funny seein a guy get piss baged lmao.
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 01-03-2006 7:36 PM In reply to

Pfffft NOOBS! My mom made me go to a christian new year party where I played the board game Cranium for 4 hours!
    "Damn Mongorians, breakin down ma shitty wall."
  • 01-03-2006 8:44 PM In reply to

i went to bed at nine because i had to wake up at 4 to work....happy new years!
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 01-04-2006 1:55 PM In reply to

pfff. u guys storys suck lol i kno pantera had a funny ass christmas party he was tellin everyone about on xboxlive the other day
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 01-04-2006 5:18 PM In reply to

yeah me and bobby are rough necks
    I sold your dog to a chinese resturaunt- Anal Cunt featuring seth putnam
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)