in

Black Label Suicides

TITO wtf

Last post 02-22-2006 5:29 PM by Dominus Doloris. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-20-2006 2:09 AM

Huh? [:^)] TITO wtf

I don blame ya man but you didnt really even try Tito, man wtf dude you left us for SIN? ugh man there not even that active and your not i guess youll fit right in huh? sorry im jus pissed that you left and crippled the clan like how members of sin did. Have fun i guess, i wish there was a dissapointed and mad face on here. ..
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 02-20-2006 8:11 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Re: TITO wtf

Ehhhhh !   We'll be fine ---- Don't worry bro
    Loyal till' death
  • 02-20-2006 4:31 PM In reply to

...i play everyday bizzle and way to not take me off your friendlist........what is this high school? what did you wanty me to wait for another game to come out? well i could of but everyone would play it for like 2 maybe 3 weeks at max and then it would be done IE(lock Down) we couldnt even get the 20 clan match medal 20, ill spell it twenty! why is everyone so pissed at me? i just got bored of sitting around and whackin it. Accept the caln match to eithr doa or PDZ.....if you all can make it on. and i didnt try?! I playevery day and i sold my X-box For credits to get games for the 360. And another thing man how come the rest of SIN didnt catch any of this flack you guys werent like of fuck you guys you left BLS but i get yelled at? fuck that man. The comments on this thread are HepCats, they do not represent the felings of SIN or any of there affiliates
    I sold your dog to a chinese resturaunt- Anal Cunt featuring seth putnam
  • 02-20-2006 5:01 PM In reply to

because we didnt like the people from sin as mutch as u Big Smile [:D]
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 02-20-2006 6:42 PM In reply to

I never took you off my friends list, and many people of SIn didnt get the flack because half the clan knew they were gonna leave. Tito man only person that i know gave you flack was me and i appologize that post was quick and angry.  and i even said I don blame ya this unactive thing is lame and i have tried to fix it and failed twice and soon to be 3 maybe. On my friends list you have never been on inless you got some other account due to 360
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 02-20-2006 8:55 PM In reply to

dood my tag is LeftOv3rCrack
    I sold your dog to a chinese resturaunt- Anal Cunt featuring seth putnam
  • 02-22-2006 5:29 PM In reply to

Tito man... I understand why you left, the forums are pretty much dead, but there are a few still left trying to breathe some life back into it. You were always one of my good friends online and i am sad to see you go, even though I have played in a good month and a half, but I will catch you sometime whenever i get on or get my XBL for the 360 working, so I will see you sooner or later. Dont change too much while im MIA. Dude, we can rebuild the clan man, I know it can be, but we need everyone left to help. I'm going to help what I can until the summer, when I will then be on. Your leaving just wasnt expected and I know you just want to play so I dont have a beef with you. We're just a little shocked that's all. Don't worry about it man. I'll catch you later Tito.....
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)