in

Black Label Suicides

Halo

Last post 06-29-2006 1:19 AM by Mnoland. 59 replies.
Page 1 of 4 (60 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-14-2006 3:08 PM

Halo

Some assholes took off Clan Match Matchmaking so they made this thing here for clans. Its called Clantakular.  Somthing like that. Well me fro and dom made a account and i made the clan on it. Right now but soon you can send out invites and junk but till then you gotta use the halo clan section to see who is in your clan. Now BlsClan is its name if you ever want to check it out. I signed up for the tournament with Team Slayer and Team Snipers and just recently Team Skirmish. So check it out if you want to play halo.
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 06-14-2006 5:42 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Re: Halo

y would they do that thats messed up i mean i think all gaylo players should be beatup in real life but takeing away those clan matches is WRONG
    ralphus ?
  • 06-14-2006 5:43 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

u guys should save up for master chief attire and rush a mall with a battle rifle
    ralphus ?
  • 06-14-2006 8:23 PM In reply to

way ahead of you. Big Smile [:D]

• 06-14-2006 11:46 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

lmao ...they should know if u over sharpen a knife it dulls
    ralphus ?
  • 06-15-2006 12:20 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

ha, "gaylo"......did you make that one up all by yourself noland? Stick out tongue [:P]

• 06-15-2006 11:47 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

i been callin it gaylo since two weeks after it dropped .so yes all by myself lol  and now im gonna have to hear bout the gayness of gaylo 3 for another year but who knows it might rule
    ralphus ?
  • 06-15-2006 6:41 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

well, now that you mention it, let's start the constant annoyance of the subject.......since the announcement of Halo 3 there have been many rumors including:

• Dark & gritty storyline

• Online co-op campaign for 2+ players

• Multiplayer bot scenarios

• 50+ players on Live

• New editions of Zanzibar, Sidewinder & Hang Em High

• Map editor

• Movie editor

- I am hoping the map editor, bots, co-op, and new editions of map rumors are true.  Especially the map editor.  I think there has yet to be a good console game with a map editor (Time Splitters had a good editor, but the gameplay could have been a lot better)

• 06-15-2006 8:12 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

not true far cry is by far the best editor u can create your own paradise and take a whole day doing so placeing weapons vichles the best looking water on x box live and when u join  server  thats using custom maps u download the map i nthe time it takes to load a different map on x 1 but truthfully  i didnt like the mechanics of the game too much just loved the look the istol combat is a real blast . every game should have map editing or would that put the game indusrty under i dunno. bu if everyone hated gaylo i would prolly like it i just tend to think the masses are idiots or maybe just the 15 year olds screaming in my ear bout noob combos lol
    ralphus ?
  • 06-15-2006 10:35 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

true, I knew Far Cry had a map editor but I haven't played it (nor have I heard anything good about it until now).  Timesplitters was similiar in the downloading respect (if not better), and I dont think it puts the game industry at a disadvantage at all (it enhances if nothing else).  The problem with Timesplitters' Map Editor was the memory (or lack there of).
  • 06-16-2006 10:15 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

i played timesplitters i found the map editor limitd and the characters goofy but it was  fun with farcry u r prolly trusting snoops word and we all know how he is . farcry offers nothing new is sinle player accept good voice acting and good story its just not a 360 game well accept for the water which is the best goddamn water ive seen lol. they should give us a game that u create your self charcter skinning and map editing and see what peeps come up with . they have rpg maker on pc but it kinda sucks dick
    ralphus ?
  • 06-16-2006 10:16 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

far cry was game of the month last month but only worth a rental for u teeny boppin no job havein loafs lol
    ralphus ?
  • 06-16-2006 10:17 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

is the new halo useing the sam eol viechles?
    ralphus ?
  • 06-16-2006 11:43 AM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820

MmCark wrote:
    well, now that you mention it, let's start the constant annoyance of the subject.......since the announcement of Halo 3 there have been many rumors including:

• Dark & gritty storyline

• Online co-op campaign for 2+ players

• Multiplayer bot scenarios

• 50+ players on Live

• New editions of Zanzibar, Sidewinder & Hang Em High

• Map editor

• Movie editor

- I am hoping the map editor, bots, co-op, and new editions of map rumors are true.  Especially the map editor.  I think there has yet to be a good console game with a map editor (Time Splitters had a good editor, but the gameplay could have been a lot better)

I think all of those are pretty realistic, except for the 50 players part. If they make maps as big as halo 2's with 50 players than it will be unenjoyable.... No sir I think its hectic enough at 16 players.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 06-16-2006 2:44 PM In reply to

Well Bob, from what I've heard it could be 2 discs. One for the Single player and the other for the Multiplayer. 50 would not be too bad with the map editor b/c you could make the maps larger if you want.

Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
Page 1 of 4 (60 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >