in

Black Label Suicides

Well, its dead...

Last post 01-11-2007 9:13 PM by Dominus Doloris. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-08-2007 3:40 PM

Well, its dead...

Yeah, my 360 died a year to the day that i got it. I'm sent it into Mircosoft for repairs. WHen i get it back I'll be playing with y'all once again, on rainbow no less. Birthdays in 16 days, so I'll get a ton of cash. Anyways, See yall in a couple of weeks.

Dom

Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 01-08-2007 5:10 PM In reply to

Re: Well, its dead...

That sucks.   I hope it's covered under Microsoft's new warranty program.

How did it die?

• 01-09-2007 4:53 PM In reply to

bah u got it e z mine died the next night

A man without pants is a free man.
  • 01-09-2007 10:07 PM In reply to

I dunno Car, I got home from a buddy's house and my brother is freaking out and then we try to call the help line, but nothign works, so they said send it in.  My conclusion is that my brother tampered with it, though the lady said it was still under warrenty so its all good.
  • 01-11-2007 10:06 AM In reply to

Well, hopefully you can get back up and running again!Yes

• 01-11-2007 4:13 PM In reply to

I am glad I bought the Extended Warenty through Micro Center, did you get charged much?  because I know when i sent my xbox (not the 360) in for repairs, they charged me $100!

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-11-2007 9:13 PM In reply to

As far as I know I'm not getting charged, They said that it was under warrent so I should be ok...
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)