in

Black Label Suicides

Re: FAREWELL BLS

Last post 05-18-2006 3:43 AM by Mnoland. 70 replies.
Page 2 of 5 (71 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-20-2004 4:05 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    gojira i think its funny that all u can do is bring me up. istead of bitching why didnt you try to do something you had some rank reinstated and more on the way so stop trying to put everything on me you fuck. oh and by the way i didnt deleate you i was going to but you were already off so start working on your forums/site/whatever just keep off our soil frost your welcome as long as you are civil to everyone and guys dont start something with them if they start ok but it will be deleated

• 07-20-2004 5:47 AM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Locked Reply Contact
    So if their clan calls it, its ok? But if your clan... wait a minute, but if their clan has right of passage to India, and _YOUR_ clan is enroute circumnavigating the Rock of Gibraltar... Who gets the Lithuanian bride?

Answer me that Huh!
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 07-20-2004 12:56 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Locked Reply Contact
    You know, I would have loved to have been more involved with this clan stuff in these past 6 months - As you all saw when Unreal (shitty clan game) came out I was pretty much on that every day-hoping that my time on XBL could be similiar to that of RTCW. I really wasn't fond of R63 because of it's up-close aiming mech. - The problem is that XBL has not really (In my opinion) come out with a good FPS in quite awhile and it is a dissapointment. There were many days that I couldn't wait to get home and chill with everyone on RTCW-And that is the way it is going to be with HALO2. It all started w/MX then to that horror DRW -- Now to BLS which I plan on being a part of for a very long time.
    I promise, to all of those who are still here, that I will be alot more involved with the leadership situation as soon a H2 is released. I, as well as Pantera will build BLS up into a H2 powerhouse (as well as the REST of you) -- I am a firm believer in eliminating Micro-management and giving to all those that are poised and capable a large piece of the pie. Have patience (Nov 9th is not that far off) --- BLS will survive ---
    ZILLA
    Loyal till' death
  • 07-20-2004 2:19 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    cue the bee gees ..... yea baby

• 07-20-2004 2:48 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Locked Reply Contact
    I think it's funny that you can't get it through your head that you WERE my problem. As I've said numerous times, I didn't like the way you were doing things.

You never told me I WAS promoted, you just said it was going to happen, every day I looked, I was still a Private. I didn't have a problem getting dropped down, because I was inactive for the most part...But while I have it on my mind, why didn't you do something similar to Zilla...he's been gone for a WHILE...btw, this is not bitching, just would like to know the reason...

I apologize for being wrong about you deleting me. It's just that I didn't delete you, so there was only one logical conclusion.

As I said, I have no beef with BLS as long as they have no beef with me. I just want you ALL, including you, Shawn, to understand my reasoning. As it says in the first sentence, you WERE my problem, now that I'm out, I don't need to worry about it. I would have no problems playing with you all, helping you with practices if I'm on, or anything, because, A) most people in BLS are still on my friend's list, and B) it'll help me get better also.

So, how about we let the whole thing drop, and be civil, you're welcome to post on our forums, should you want to, as far as I'm concerned, just keep it civil. You keep it civil, and we'll keep it civil, and vice versa.

Sound good to anyone else?
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 07-20-2004 3:12 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Locked Reply Contact
    Gojirasan, are you speaking on behalf of all members of your (new?) clan? (or the three I know of) sounds like it. I just wanna know, I can think of one erson who can't keep things civil... Can you think of one?

OO OO! This is a fun game, OK! Guess what colour of banana I'm holding behind my Escalade. . .
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 07-20-2004 5:04 PM In reply to

not to stir up more shit but are you sure you didn't take anyone off your list pantera cause your not on mine either and i haven't taken anyone off my list since this crap started..

and as for daves last comment of stabbing people in the back i had made it clear to the few people i played with on xbl that once psy was out i was out also.. you can even as ghost.. he knew i even asked him to tell pantera the next time he saw him since pantera and i weren't ever on at the same time..

but for those of you who are interested these are the sfh compl3x forums..
    http://compl3xsfh.proboards34.com/
  • 07-20-2004 5:10 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

Locked Reply Contact
    I'm still trying to get my head around delphar's post about India?

Anyways, I can be civil with everyone in SFH except for Psychal. I am sorry, I know you like the guy, but he is a flaming douche bag. It also helps if people would stop muting me....Assassin.

I hope your new clan does great and I hope it lasts as long as BLS does.
  • 07-20-2004 6:20 PM In reply to

umm.. i don't have you muted.. only del.. i might have done it accidentally i'll have to check on that..
  • 07-20-2004 6:49 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Locked Reply Contact
    Del, yes, as far as I'm concerned, that statement is for ALL of SFH. We all let things go every now and then, but it's just emotionally frustrating and draining when it drags on and on. I'll do my best to keep all SFH members in line, including Psy and Ass to a certain extent, as I hope they'd try and get me to back off if I get a little ahead of myself.

Dave, I get the feeling you're not going to lose any animosity towards Assassin anytime sson, but try to keep it from being public, I really don't think anyone wants to hear a flame-war between two people...but then again, these aren't my forums...

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

• 07-20-2004 7:56 PM In reply to

• BCBudd
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 63
    • Canadian
      Colonel

Locked Reply Contact
    Im not going to keep things civil. Why do you faggots post here still? We dont respect you, we think you are a joke, psy for being a spoiled brat rich-kid crybaby,"wah i'm going to delete your posts cause im mad wah", gojira for being a whiny pissy bitch, when things don't go his way, cause its the only way he can get any recognition around here. Thats your post im paraphrasing, from your goodbye thread on the old forums. And Ass, for being a two-faced cunt. nobody bitched about gojiras whiny-pissy bullshit more than you, chattin om ffx1, how many times did you blacklist him? 2, 3 times? funny how you b/list me and delete my LS after i start complaining about your husband. You three fucks left to start your own clan wonderful, great good for you, im doin a fucking jig. Now fuck off. c'mon BLS, where's your pride? these cocksuckers giggled their asses off when psy deleted our posts, our history. Now your going to let them hang around after the fact? Give me a fucking break!! Do i not have some rank in this motherfucking clan? Do i not have some say? I want these FUCKING PUKES BANNED!!!
  • 07-20-2004 9:25 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Locked Reply Contact
    I change my mind about being civil.I'm siding with BC on this one. We had a fucking 10 month history on that message board and you cunts deleted it with out telling anyone. You also Fucking come here on a regular basis now and bitch about "Oh when I was in the clan my pussy hurt." fuck you guys. We were happy to get rid of you pussies, you didn't do anything to help the clan at all, hell delphar has done more for the clan in the past 2 weeks then you have in the past year, and he aint even in the fucking clan. Stop bitching and go to your own forums and suck Psychal's balls.

Death to SFH!
  • 07-20-2004 9:44 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Locked Reply Contact
    Ok now children - do I have to take you out of the sandbox? Play nice or I am going to take away your go-bots

-Kiddin'

Oh, and Pantera you Jackass - It wasn't the BeeGees (Sad that I know this) It was Donna Summer

She opened up for 'GUAR' at the Garden in '93'
    Loyal till' death
  • 07-20-2004 9:56 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Locked Reply Contact

Holy shit...

Why the fuck do you think the forums were deleted...Oh yeah they were Psy's setup for the most part...granted, he should have given some warning, but it was his to do with as he saw fit. Being out of the clan, he had the right to take his intellectual property, though I do agree with the fact he could have been a little more civil himself. However, you all weren't exactly pleasant about the whole thing in the first place.

Second, why do you all not seem to get the point...I only got attention when I bitched, which does NOT mean I bitched to get attention. nobody seems to remember any of the rounds where I did well, and everybody joked around for hours. Those times went away, and the "game" became less of a game.

Third, I didn't know Psy deleted the forums, until I couldn't get in for about 3 days, then saw him on LIVE, and he was saying how he didn't know how the boards got erased, while being EXTREMELY sarcastic.

Fourth...FUCKING READ!! I said I was not going to bitch on your forums, or ours, and if somebody catches me, tell me and I'll cut it out.

Originally, I was going to drop everything, but if you keep misinterpreting what others say, namely myself, Psy and Ass, then I'm going to keep defending myself, Psy and Ass when I think defending is necessary, not because they're my new clan co-leaders, but because I don't bitch about people unless I feel they deserve it, and I'm going to defend those that I think don't deserve the abuse.

Since we're on the subject of not doing anything in/for the clan...What have EITHER of you two done in the same year that Psy, Ass, and myself "didn't do anything"? Ooh, Dave's talking about a new clan logo...wow, major development, absolutely necessary for a smooth-running, bad-ass clan. BC...ummm...what are you doing period...you play FFXI...haven't been seen on LIVE in quite a while, and come in here and post like you've been trying to keep the clan together for a while. You made a few posts on the old forums, but the last couple, one of which was, I beleive something along the lines of, "Kick the whiny-ass bitches" as a topic, had you saying you were just kidding about the statement, and never ONCE did you post any opinion regarding all the crap that was happening.

Like I said, I'm not gonna keep my mouth shut anymore, and start speaking what's on my mind. If you don't like it, which you obviously don't, then too fucking bad. I said I won't start shit, but WILL respond to it when I feel it's necessary. Now's one of those times, because you two are not exactly being good representatives of how big and bad-ass a clan you'd like to make BLS into...

Wow, a clan full of mostly assholes, schmucks and those who can't take any criticism whatsoever, before unloading on the assailant with descriptions like, "pussies, bitches, fucks, and gay-ball-suckers". REAL mature.

If a majority of the clan's members want SFH's members to not post on these forums, get it up publicly. If that happens, I'll be more than willing to stop posting. Until then, be prepared for Gojira-posting, and I'll be prepared for the amount of immaturity that some of you possess.

• 07-20-2004 10:02 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Locked Reply Contact
    God I wish I was an Admin. These little bitches need to be banned, they are just taking up forum space with their whining and bitching.

Can't we just ban them so we don't waste any more time worrying about these fuck heads?
Page 2 of 5 (71 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >