in

Black Label Suicides

Re: FAREWELL BLS

Last post 05-18-2006 3:43 AM by Mnoland. 70 replies.
Page 3 of 5 (71 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-20-2004 10:21 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Locked Reply Contact
    As far as not doing anything for the clan, I threw out ideas on how to improve our play, which I could not forcibly implement, because I was not one of the leaders in the clan, excluding when I was a Colonel.

Which leads to my next point. When I WAS a Colonel, I tried NUMEROUS times to get clan matches, not only against crappy players, but against people who I thought would give us a challenge. Only problem then, was the fact that I'd tell people we'd have a clan match, but only a couple would show up...wait, that was the same EXACT thing that DRW did to me...hmmm...

Besides, what's the point in having a perfect record. People will only assume you play crappy teams, several of which we DID play, when we shouldn't have even bothered. To become a renowned clan, one must defeat those that are ALREADY renowned for being among the best. Not tons of no-names, which are actually just a group of people who decided to make a "clan" and screw around with each other. And why didn't anybody else ever notice how Pantera would post 1 out of every few losses, and eventually stopped posting most of  the bloody wins...that makes no sense...

BC's been a Colonel for a WHILE now, in fact, since just after I went on a hiatus, and he's done NOTHING. Last I checked Dave was also a Colonel for a while, and NEVER posted ANYTHING about clan-related or management subjects.

So, before you two hipocrites start saying I've done nothing, maybe you should actually A)THINK about what you're saying, and B) try doing some IMPORTANT clan-related things yourselves.

Now, let the Goji-bashing commence once again.
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 07-21-2004 12:56 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Locked Reply Contact
    A clan of mostly Assholes, Schmucks etc. --- Mmmmmm!

I don't think LP/TC would take kindly to that either --- Come on now Mech!
    Loyal till' death
  • 07-21-2004 1:02 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Locked Reply Contact
    Well, I did say "mostly", Zilla, you, LP, and TC are a couple of exceptions.

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

• 07-21-2004 1:38 AM In reply to

you know what bc your right i did complain alot about gojira's complaining.. but if you weren't so fucking supid to notice that i never talked about him behind his back you know i say everything to him.. so i fail to see how i'm 2 faced.. i swear to god canadians are fucking stupid..
  • 07-21-2004 3:49 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Locked Reply Contact
    lol...You complained about my complaining...

Yes, it's kind of difficult to be two-faced about it, when I'm complaining in your ear, and you're complaining back in a chat...Like I said before...THINK about what you say for once, BEFORE you say it...

• 07-21-2004 4:36 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    frost you i did take off send a new name if you want but as far as gojira's i would of loved to remove it but it just wasnt there so gojira stop fucking saying the same damn thing over its old find a new line or a new board

• 07-21-2004 4:48 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    scratch my last post i missed a page 1st sorry. tomorrow night wed. the bitches will be banned sorry for any inconvience. oh and gojira i can do that cause i am the all mighty pantera oooo ya fucking schmuck. oh and psy has given me several differant reasons to why shit was erased among other things you fucking coward. you and your fucking half truths but hey thats all u need to make people believe shit right you waste of fucking life. goodbye and shove it up your ass.

p.s. the only reason why there gonna be banned tomorrow is so i can see what other bullshit there gonna talk...now one more time FUCK OFF you have a problem with me but it seems that im all you think about find a girl you punk or move back here so you can dream of frost c ya

• 07-21-2004 4:53 AM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Locked Reply Contact
     AsSAsSiN wrote:
    <b>you know what bc your right i did complain alot about gojira's complaining.. but if you weren't so fucking supid to notice that i never talked about him behind his back you know i say everything to him.. so i fail to see how i'm 2 faced.. i swear to god canadians are fucking stupid..<br /> </font></b>

Ass you were always two faced with many people, either your were misleading everyone in a clevver plot (doubtful) or telling the truth. That was one reason why I dislike your style. Not very trustworthy... But again I've heard everyone I've met on XBL talk behind someones back, we're just human, it's how we deal...

And you'll always have a hard time if your in a server of mine if you insist on keeping me muted. We can stop the immaturity on your call kid, til then, you'll be flying del's airline...
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 07-21-2004 7:04 AM In reply to

• BCBudd
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 63
    • Canadian
      Colonel

Locked Reply Contact
    Ass you ignorant fatassed, arthritic kneed, bowling hall jokey, live at home with mommy and daddy, gotta pay for a reach around loser, thank you so much for illustrating my point. you admit that you reported me to your husband, thats right your not two-faced to him, but i should have known better the intimate bond between bitch and tool. Gojira go fuck yourself you delusional, bipolar, emotional cripple, all you ever did with the clan was re-arrange your fucking friends list twice a week ya goddamn cry baby. i got a life fuckhead, no mommies here, i pay my own way, got no time for arranging clan matches on a game i fucking hate because its the only shooter for 9 months! BAN THESE FUCKS, they make me wanna puke. livin at home eatin daddy's cock, head game playin drama queens, mamma's callin, suck a titty! suck a titty! Where the fuck is Mnoland? He'll deal with these chumps...
  • 07-21-2004 11:43 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Locked Reply Contact
    And Pantera says I'M the one who needs a new line...

All these two can seem to keep saying, is, "fuck off", "pussies", and endless refferences to being homosexual...Granted, BC threw a few descriptions up this time around, but they all lead pretty much to the same place...nice use of a thesaurus, now get a fucking vocabulary, and some new insults, retards.

_
                                                /  \
                                                l   l
                                                l   l
                                                l   l                                             l   l
                                                l   l
                                            __l    l____
                                           /   l     l   l  \
                                           l   l     l   l   l
                                          /l   i     l   l   l
                                         / l                 l
                                         l                   l 
                                          \                 /
                                            \________/

• 07-21-2004 1:10 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Locked Reply Contact
    You know, this crap needs to stop.

At this rate, BLS will go the way of DRW, and frankly, I don't give a damn anymore. Zilla, I hope you, Car, TC, and LP can either fix it, or get out before it goes under.

You don't need to ban me, I'm gone.

• 07-21-2004 4:29 PM In reply to

hmm.. lets see.. fat yes, arthritic knee yes, bowling hustler yes, live at home yes.. thats about all the truth you said.. and frankly its not that insulting.. oh yeah.. you forgot to say something about me be unemployed..  i'm disappointed bc..

i'm sure i can summerise any posts that you ever make on the forums.. "fuck you gay homo.. someone ban this bitch"

kinda funny pantera(leader of bls) tells people to act civil after that bc(member of bls) starts going ape shit..  gotta love the insubordination.. sad really
  • 07-21-2004 5:07 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Locked Reply Contact
    Well, there's another thing that proves Pantera a hippocrite...he tells everyone to be civil, yet, isn't civil himself, and doesn't do anything to enforce his proclamation...GREAT leadership...

• 07-21-2004 5:26 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

Locked Reply Contact

Lol you just typed "You don't need to ban me, I'm gone." And then you came back and posted again.

hipocrite
    hipocrite
    hipocrite
    hipocrite
    hipocrite
    hipocrite
    hipocrite
    hipocrite

Wow I sound just like gojira there....

• 07-21-2004 6:18 PM In reply to

• BCBudd
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 63
    • Canadian
      Colonel

Locked Reply Contact
    This crap doesnt need to stop. You and asswipe are associated with the motherfucker who deleted OUR forumns. Pantera is a great leader for allowing us to express our rage at you. fuck civility, i demand justice. i will flame you live at home losers everytime you post here. asswipes a moron, admits he's 2 faced and calls me stupid, ha! i call you a bipolar emotional cripple, yet you equate that to me calling you a "homo" or "pussy", fucking denial there home school, time to graduate off your mommas teet. If your gonna address my insults, ADDRESS them, dont make up shit i didnt say when the fucking insult is written down. you all left the clan, fine, you all had a laugh when psy deleted our forumns, not fucking cool. you spit on this clan, we spit on you. you are not hapless victims, just unwanted momma's boys bitches.
Page 3 of 5 (71 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >