in

Black Label Suicides

BLS vs executive outcomes

Last post 03-08-2005 5:59 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 13 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-17-2004 3:15 AM

BLS vs executive outcomes

Great teamwork all around,we spanked them.

MapNuclear ReactorCaféOld Ruins
    BLS333Totals
    Carsinigin46818
    FilthyGod1124
    BLS Doc Holiday2259
    BLSKINGACE3126
    DaPartyman2338
    executive outcomes002
    bravo2zero6661247
    insanecircuseal2013
    legnanellaf022204
    tigers781348
    juggalo6660088
  • 09-17-2004 3:29 AM In reply to

Re: BLS vs executive outcomes

good match guys wish i had dedicated members like you guys do. here's my site if anyone cares lol http://execoutcomes.proboards29.com
  • 09-17-2004 3:31 AM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Congrats I heard it went real well. good on BLS!

del
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 09-17-2004 4:46 AM In reply to

great job guys!

• 09-17-2004 1:31 PM In reply to

We didn't start off too well on Old Ruins despite the fact that we had played it just before the match.  We lost the first two rounds is short order.   The third round started off very bad, everyone was droping around me.  I was left alone in a 1v5. I somehow managed to take out the whole team by myself which ended up being a real turning point for the match.  We really gelled as a team after that and won the fourth round.

The last round was something I am very proud of.  I have never in all my online game experance seen a team act as one like we did.  Heretic this was something like you have been planning we would since back in Wolf3D.  We setup underground, two watching back to our spawn, two watching the lowest enterance and myself waching down the long hall.  One by one the EO guys came in and died.  We had taken four of them down and I don't believe that they even had fired a shot at us yet.  We were going to wait it out for the last guy either let him come to us or let the time expire.  With 1:30 left on the clock I hear guns fire from behind me and see that Bravo has taken out Doc,  I get all in a panic and start to move back to Doc's postion, then I realise the lady is announcing that we have won,  Doc had taken out Bravo.  What a sweat way to end our match.

Doc you can be my wingman anyday, we really showed them on Cafe.
  • 09-17-2004 2:49 PM In reply to

lol thankyou dick vitale, again guys great job.

• 09-18-2004 1:45 AM In reply to

I was thinking more like John Madden, probably cause it's football season! Big Smile Car did an excellent job in that 1 on 5. It was quite amazing to watch. I can't wait till the next match...
  • 09-19-2004 2:47 AM In reply to

Great job on the match guys. that was some of the best team work I have ever seen. Any more matches that u need me in I will be there for my clan. Oh and Car I will be your wing man anytime Wink
  • 10-13-2004 12:21 PM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

yea we whipped them good, they're a good bunch o guys, nice ppl to play wit id play them anytime again in the futureDevil

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 02-07-2005 7:23 AM In reply to

i know im asking this question like months late, but what game was this on?
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 02-07-2005 12:41 PM In reply to

This was on Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow.
  • 02-07-2005 6:19 PM In reply to

o, ok, so did u post these results Car cuz u like totally owned people on this clan match? lol
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 02-08-2005 6:32 PM In reply to

Back then we always totally owned people...  But that was the first match that I ran so I kept notes and posted on the forums... I guess no one else is going to follow my example.

• 03-08-2005 5:59 PM In reply to

lol, after a month gone, theres still no action, its mainly cuz we dont have a lotta clan matches, i would like to be some1 who can do that but Im still only PVT, lol

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)