in

Black Label Suicides

Is Frobro back on line?

Last post 10-16-2004 3:47 AM by PanterasSon. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-11-2004 1:27 AM

Is Frobro back on line?

Well not yet. but if i play my cards right i will be around Nov. 9th. and you all know what comes out that day. Thats right halo 2. so i will hopefuly be on around then. talk to you all later.

• 10-11-2004 4:00 AM In reply to

Re: Is Frobro back on line?

all I got to say is HEY-YO...and my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
  • 10-12-2004 1:01 AM In reply to

well i see that seven hasnt chaned. HEY-YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10-14-2004 10:28 PM In reply to

• BCBudd
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 63
    • Canadian
      Colonel

nvrmind Frobro, when is that fine hunk of fucksteak, BCBudd coming back? Soon my friends soon. I have been working on my comic book more and more, and video games less and less. I moved to Hades on ffx1, but i only play that at night when the gf is watchin t.v. we can hang out in the same room, unlike the xbox. im still waiting for a decent fukkin game for xbl, starwars clusterfuck just didnt do it for me...I know, I know, im a picky bitch. But soon Halo2, Mech2, and Recon2 will be here...and it will be GOOD. All you motherfuckers will have plenty of time to get sick of me again, bitching about getting killed by lag and Heretics shitty connection speed. I love you wondercunts, soon ill be in the shit full time with you all again. until then...Left HugRight Hug

• 10-16-2004 3:47 AM In reply to

damn that pride day up your way fucked you up, hurry up both of you and prepare arms!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)