in

Black Label Suicides

I want in BLS

Last post 10-30-2004 1:30 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 31 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (32 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-24-2004 3:56 AM

I want in BLS

Yes its true, for those of you who already know me, I want in.  Now for those who dont know me, Im Scuba, aka Steve.  I like long walks on the beach with my dog Mr. Tinggles. No but seriously I am a former DRW member, way back when.... well it was a long time ago.  Im real good friends w/ TCB Tour, Panteras Son, Delphar 7, ZillaGod and Gojira.  Just ask em about me and they tell ya my story.  Now I consider myself a good team player that doesnt bitch about small things, and someone whos always making jokes.  Also if you ever need a friend to have a heart to heart talk Im here for that.  Anyway, I play Return to Castle Wolfenstine a lot, I play Madden 2005 sometimes, but what Im really waiting for is Halo 2. Thats going to be the game im always going to be on. But yeah thats me, I hope I can soon be a part of this clan and become good friends w/ a lot of you.

-Scuba

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 10-24-2004 2:27 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Re: I want in BLS

Well I for one think we should kick him out already! LOL

No seriously DON"T, Scuba's got a good head on his shoulders... let's play with him for a bit... and then, he can be the uncle we never talk about. Wink

good to see you gettin around Scuba, see ya later.

del
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 10-24-2004 2:51 PM In reply to

Screw you del, lol, hey did you ever see that movie, Canadian Bacon? LOL, were going to war w/ Canada!

-Scuba
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 10-24-2004 2:53 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

SCUBA!!!

While my opinion may not necessarily count, I think Scuba should NOT be in BLS...damned Panzer bitch...Stick out tongue J/K

Seriously Scuba's pretty cool...at least he WAS...I've only played with him once recently, over in Wolfen, but he was still pretty much same old Scuba...
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 10-24-2004 4:17 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Aiight, We'll start launching the Maple Flaming TallStacks right now...

Oh and watch out for the High Velocity Beaver tails... them Deepfried suckers are painful at high speed!
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 10-24-2004 5:55 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

JESUS DUDE!! Using the High Velocity Beaver-Tails is going a little far, don't you think!?

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

• 10-24-2004 6:45 PM In reply to

High Velocity Beaver Tails??? Thats a new one on me.  Whats the story on that one?

-Scuba

-Old School
  • 10-25-2004 10:59 PM In reply to

Sure scuba you can be join BLS but you have to do one of two things first before you are accepted: 
    1. Be jumped by everyone on BLS; i.e., beaten in
    OR
    2.  Perform lewd sexual favors for ladybug, queen ace & delphar; i.e., SEXED into the clan. 

Smile

Scuba you know that you were informally offered a membership into BLS by a general.  I will be more than happy to vouch for scubasteve because he is a team player, he’s reliable & does not bytch about lil things; but when he does start to annoy me I just put him on mute . . . j/k  If any members have any questions about his character, gameplay or sexual preference(s), please free to hit me up.
    OK . . . I RE-LOOAADED ! ! !
  • 10-25-2004 11:28 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Tcb Tour wrote:
    Perform lewd sexual favors for ladybug, queen ace & delphar; i.e., SEXED into the clan.

Uhhh? I missed something, but hell, If I can wear the Gymp I'm happy!

Wink
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 10-25-2004 11:43 PM In reply to

why was bob left out of that list?

oh shit did i say that out loud?
  • 10-26-2004 1:43 AM In reply to

LOL, u guys are crazy man I cant wait to be apart of this clan, but whos Lady bug and queen ace? I havent met them, nor bob well until now...... hi bob, lol

-Scuba

-Old School
  • 10-26-2004 12:32 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Surprise [:O] Re: I want in BLS

Scuba can be our Sgt. Hulka - Our big toe --- since more than enough members have vouched for you (me included - let me speak to Pantera - consider yourself now on double secret probation) But, I still don't know if you are a guy or a female with a really deep voice and a vast knowlege of football -- Will the real Scuba please stand up!
    Loyal till' death
  • 10-26-2004 1:15 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Ooh, double-secret probation...Whatever you do, no food fights, toga parties, and DON'T, I repeat, DON'T dress up like a pirate and go and destroy and parades!!

• 10-26-2004 2:22 PM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

^^ uh ok yea i played wit steve a few times guy can be a real ass sumtimes, but that means he'll fit right in wit the rest of us lol. was jokin ppl if u dont like it SO WHAT !!!![8o|]

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 10-26-2004 3:59 PM In reply to

No Zilla, thats red blood that your thinking of, not me, I happen to suave voice, and this is true, cuz Pantera's mom calls me all the damn time for phone sex, lol.

-Scuba

-Old School
Page 1 of 3 (32 items) 1 2 3 Next >