in

Black Label Suicides

Whos going to be in the Halo 2 squad for BLS?

Last post 10-30-2004 1:32 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 18 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-24-2004 6:50 PM

Whos going to be in the Halo 2 squad for BLS?

Seeing how Im not in BLS and labled as a "wanna be" lol, who is going to be in to be in the Halo 2 squad for BLS? More or less, whos going to be in charge of it, cause I would like to know who exactly so I can roll w/ them, seeing how Im going to play the hell out of that game.

-Scuba
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 10-24-2004 9:53 PM In reply to

Re: Whos going to be in the Halo 2 squad for BLS?

ZillaGod aka xCYRUSx will be in charge of Halo2..  He can mostly be found on Xbox Connect play Halo late at night...

• 10-25-2004 3:14 AM In reply to

Cool, thanx man, so what games do u play Carsinigin???

-Scuba
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 10-25-2004 3:42 AM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

I am going to be in the squad for sure.

Heck I am going to be playing the game at 1am on Nov 9th. I hope I see someone on.

• 10-25-2004 2:18 PM In reply to

Oh I will be on for sure Angle, you can count on that, lol, although I might be playing multiplayer, cause I really do like the story line from the 1st Halo. Do you agree w/ me on that???

-Scuba

-Old School
  • 10-25-2004 3:36 PM In reply to

I'll be playing Halo 2 when it comes out. Recently I've been playing ESPN NHL 2K5 and Ghost Recon.   I'm am sick of RB6.

• 10-25-2004 6:30 PM In reply to

Thats cool, I cant wait til it comes out, but you know Ive never played Ghost Recon, nor Mechassult. But I dont know ne thing bout Hockey, just football.  But yeah what all can you do in Ghost Recon??

-Scuba

-Old School
  • 10-25-2004 8:04 PM In reply to

Whats up people. hows everyone doing. I wil be in the Halo 2 line up if i can get my cable internet in time. i heard my g-ma talkin about getting rid of dish and getting cable tv and that means there is a better chance of me getting cable internet.so it might be a matter of day,then you might see "Frobro is playing Halo 2" well i will talk to you all later.Bye  

• 10-25-2004 8:17 PM In reply to

Ghost recon is more of a millitary sim than anything else.  It's not as fasted paced but it is very intense as Delphar would say.

Ghost Recon 2 is coming out a few weeks after Halo 2.  If it is any good at all, which I sure it will be, I will be playing that a lot.  Check out some of the threads in "Other Games" about it and you should be able to get the feel for it.

• 10-25-2004 9:15 PM In reply to

I'm in, just let me know where to sign up atStick out tongue

• 10-26-2004 1:38 AM In reply to

Cool, I guess Ill have to give that game a try, but yeah I think with all these people playing I think this clan can be a kick *ss Halo 2 clan, cause Ive played w/ most of you guys and yall are good, maybe not better than me, lol, but still good, so yeah, cant wait to be out there w/ all of you.

-Scuba

-Old School
  • 10-26-2004 4:44 AM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Now that I think about it I am going to be playing single player first and foremost. I heard this si going to be the last Halo game so I wanna know what happens to the MC.
  • 10-26-2004 4:05 PM In reply to

Really?  I heard they werent sure if there is going to be a Halo 3, but for them to say they definatly know theres not going to be one is crazy. R u sure Angle, because bungie is going to make a h*ell of a lotta money from Halo 2.

-Scuba

-Old School
  • 10-27-2004 12:11 AM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Well First of all Bungie has a history of doing to games in a series and then stopping and moving on to new projects (Myst 2 + 3 anyone?)

And in a recent interview with Pete Parsons, he stated that after Halo 2 the will try to move on to another series of games, of course all of this could change since almost the entire bungie corp. is owned by the almighty Microsoft.
  • 10-27-2004 3:20 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Okay, while Myst 2 and 3 were the only ones made by Bungie, let's take a look and analyze it. There was a Myst before there was 2 and 3 (obviously), therefore Bungie jumped in for those two. Thos two got pretty bad reviews, primarily because they didn't expand upon the original Myst enough to make as large an impact. Coincidentally, Bungie pulled out, yet the series continues, with Myst: Revelations, out now for the PC and soon for Mac (I believe though it's only rumors...), and boy did Ubi expand... This lends to the argument that a game's world does NOT come to an end when Bungie leaves. So, I find it VERY unlikely that Bungie and Microsoft will give up on the Halo universe, which MS has been milking for the last couple years...I mean come on, what other game do you know of that was being sold at the original price for more than 6 months, let alone 2 solid years...

And just because Pete Parsons, whoever he may be, says that "they will try to move onto another series of games", doesn't necessarily mean their going to abandon quite possibly the single most popular game they've EVER created. As you said, we are dealing with the almighty Microsoft here.
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2 Next >