in

Black Label Suicides

Party Size limits in Matchmaking

Last post 11-15-2004 8:38 PM by Carsinigin. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-14-2004 3:57 PM

Party Size limits in Matchmaking

Here is a page on bungie.net that explains the matchmaking playlists and gives the max party size.

Play List Information

So we are limited to a party of 5 for Big Team Battles but we can take a party of 8 in for a Major Clan match.  We should get some clan matches going.  If it's as simple at the other match making we should be able to have 5 or 6 matchs a might,  more if we have two differnt parties going.

• 11-15-2004 6:08 PM In reply to

Re: Party Size limits in Matchmaking

Sounds like the Major Clan Match is the way to go, if Bungie can hold 16 people anyway. Seems like everytime I'm in a 16 man match, everyone lags like crazy. Let me know when someone gets a Clanmatch started. I'd love to be a part of it!
  • 11-15-2004 8:38 PM In reply to

Re: Party Size limits in Matchmaking

I've been having a blast with Team Skirmish.  Create a Invite only party invite 3 good players and join up.  That works best because you can fill up the whole team with people you know,  not like the Big Team ones where there is a limit of 5 in the party so you can have up to 3 people you don't know on your team.

We'll have to see how Pan and Cyrus want to handle Clan matches...  It should be very easy to get matches now.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)