in

Black Label Suicides

XBOX 2

Last post 05-30-2005 12:47 PM by delphar7. 93 replies.
Page 5 of 7 (94 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-06-2005 12:34 PM In reply to

Re: XBOX 2

• 04-07-2005 5:32 AM In reply to

Cool, but u know i never played Fable, was that a good enough game to have a sequal
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-07-2005 11:26 AM In reply to

YA WELL U ALL HAVE IT MADE IN MY MIND U ONLY HAVE TO PERCHACE ONE $400 DOLLAR XBOX, ME ON THE OTHER HAND WILL HAVE TO  GET 2 SO THAT WOULD BE $800 BUCKS FOR ME, LOOKS LIKE ILL BE WORKING ALOT OF OVERTIME TO BE GETING THIS..LOL.. IWAS TOLD THAT THE NEW XBOX DOES NOT HAVE A HARD DRIVE BUILT IN BECAUSE ALOT OF PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SIZE SO IN ORDER TO MAKE IT SMALLER THEY DID AWAY WITH THAT.. SO I GUESS NOW U CAN GET THE PIECE THAT THE XBOX LIVE HOOKS INTO FOR ANOTHER 20 BUCKS OR SO. AND NOW U WILL NEED TO HAVE A MEMORY CRAD, NOT SURE IF THAT IS TRUE BUT JUST SOME THING THAT I WAS TOLD..
  • 04-07-2005 7:31 PM In reply to

a memory card?! what?! thats retarded
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-07-2005 7:44 PM In reply to

The memory card is actually going to be a memory stick ( ie removeable hard drive) They have various sizes 128Mb 256, 512, 1gig or 2 gig and so-on.

• 04-07-2005 8:31 PM In reply to

• 04-08-2005 6:43 AM In reply to

dude i dunno bout this 1, seem to........... well i dunno

-Old School
  • 04-12-2005 2:01 PM In reply to

• 04-13-2005 3:31 PM In reply to

• 04-14-2005 6:43 PM In reply to

u know the more and more I hear bout how much this and thats game going to be i wonder if i really will go and by it all, cuz Im going to be in unversity and I have to save my money, cuz my parents r not going to pay 4 it

-Old School
  • 04-14-2005 7:57 PM In reply to

I know that trying to save money is a bitch, but, you NEED to start saving yer pennies NOW.

• 04-18-2005 5:24 AM In reply to

well thats what im doing but its for college, and a new car, so i dont know were i can fit room for a new Xbox 2

-Old School
  • 04-19-2005 12:36 PM In reply to

• 04-21-2005 5:43 PM In reply to

• 04-22-2005 7:22 PM In reply to

Page 5 of 7 (94 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next >