in

Black Label Suicides

World of Warcraft (WoW)

Last post 02-25-2005 7:13 PM by Carsinigin. 35 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (36 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-01-2004 5:10 PM

World of Warcraft (WoW)

Well i can say with 100 % certainty that world of warcraft kicks final fantasies and everquest 2 ass . THis game is the best rpg that i have played in a very long time. If anyone else picks it up let me know. I am going to cancel everyquest asap. it doesnt even compare to WoW.
  • 12-01-2004 10:49 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Re: World of Warcraft (WoW)

Oh I could've told you that, I work with a guy up here that was on the beta, and I checked it out after work one day, and was blown away...

One question though, how much per month?
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 12-02-2004 5:08 AM In reply to

Goj...How do I get on to WoW?
  • 12-09-2004 3:56 PM In reply to

This game is teh best i rpg i have played in years. It has had some server problems at the begining but it was down a lot less than FF11. It also doesnt feel like you are grinding all the time just to level. There are a ton of quests and Things you can do. It is only $14.99 a month US dollars. I would love to hear from any of you that get this. Please tell me if you do or call me so we can get in the same server and everything. I am getting Ghost Recon 2 this weekend some time. I have had finals and a shitload of work lately so i haven't had any time to play x-box but i will hook up with everyone later. Hope somone buys WoW with me. It really is a truly amazing game. I can say this with confidence since i have played EQ, EQ2, FInal Fantasy 11. Basically all the top dollar ones. HAHAAH. Thinking about it i laugh now cause i have spent over $250 dollars so far on this shit and all i needed was $70 bucks to get WoW. Ohhh well. See you guys soon .
  • 12-09-2004 4:23 PM In reply to

Hey seven and goj this is ur best friend alucard heh i just wanted to know what sever u guys are getting on in WOW thanks.

• 12-09-2004 9:16 PM In reply to

Go to the east coast server. I am on the server called Magtheridon on east coast server.
  • 12-10-2004 12:27 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Well, I'm not buying it just yet, I've still gotta get a video card that works first. After that though, I'll probably pick it up. I'll let you all know.

For now though, I'm back on FFXI.

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

• 12-10-2004 1:08 AM In reply to

Big Blu whats ur name on world of warcraft???????

• 12-15-2004 12:08 AM In reply to

• BCBudd
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 63
    • Canadian
      Colonel

Alucard hurry up you lazy bitch and lvl yer rogue! hey Blu were on stormreaver, a central server with some other xbl people. I totally agree, no rpg compares to this one, no grinding, no crafting failures, and no snobby japo's. Best of all no camp and grind. Its all about the quests. Cause quests pay out in exp, usually 10% of what you need to reach next lvl, and all the mobs you have to kill to get it done, leveling up is actually fun. Trust me if yer PC can handle it, uninstall FF and get WoW. I guarentee you wont miss FF at all, in fact youll be surprised you ever played it in the first place.
  • 12-15-2004 11:06 PM In reply to

COME ON THE EAST COAST SERVER that i talked about in the previous thread. i will help you level so quickly if u just get on my server. PLEASE
  • 12-15-2004 11:36 PM In reply to

is it really worth dropping FF now at lv 50 PLD to start up WOW. I have been thinking about getting it but i dont wanna stop playing FF and get WOW and then wish i still had my char. on FF. Are there any web pages that show u movie clips of the game or anything like that so i can check it out first??
  • 12-16-2004 1:03 PM In reply to

I've been looking at WoW too.  Not that I would play, but if I was to get back into MMO games it would be WoW.

The Wow Site has some downloads that include some gameplay vids. 
  • 12-16-2004 2:04 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Okay, so I burnt one of my Xmas presents from my parents by convincing them to get it for me last night...

After one night of play, as much as I'm surprised to hear myself say this, FFXI is practically finished at this point...

WoW is MUCH fasterpaced, you don't have to level an ungodly number of times to get certain skills similar to those in FFXI. For instance: My hunter is only lvl 5 now, but already has the ability to see monsters on my minimap (which in FFXI requires 40+ total levels: 30 to ranger and several more to "Widescan"). There's practically NO downtime, and when there is, it's only a fraction of FFXI's. The battles are MUCH cooler, and I have to leave for work now, but will post more later.

I HIGHLY recommend this game, even after just one night of play. Car, it'd be sweet to get you on something like this, another XBL friend would be awesome!

• 12-17-2004 6:31 AM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Lieutenant

I think I'm sold!

peas....
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 12-17-2004 7:55 AM In reply to

• BCBudd
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 63
    • Canadian
      Colonel

Yep it is the shit. ive got a lvl 57 samurai on ffx1, i dont miss him at all. were on stormreaver for alliance characters and for horde characters were on dethecus. ive had a few beer so i cant spell it out any plainer. heehee. its tight shit man, plenty of fun and PvP is the shiznit. My character is oniwaban, on both servers, and goj is Arcadia, while alucard is alucardss, im here till a new xbox then ill see you folkers on GR2 again. Peice!!
Page 1 of 3 (36 items) 1 2 3 Next >