in

Black Label Suicides

Everything you need to know about Halo 2.

Last post 03-08-2005 5:23 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 15 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-08-2004 6:53 PM

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

Everything you need to know about Halo 2.

I am making a section of my site devoted strictly to Halo 2 strategies, weapons, and pretty much everything you need to know about Halo 2.

just go here and check it out. I dont have much done yet but I have the week off and I only play most of my games at night so it should be done soon.

It's mostly password locked but I have a temp pass in that will be changed once it's done, so far the password is 'rampantcortana'. I don't care who sees most of the stuff for the time being but once it's done I'll change the pass so only BLS members can check it out.
  • 12-09-2004 9:02 AM In reply to

Re: Everything you need to know about Halo 2.

everything huh? well what about.............. uhhhh, halo 2 toys??? lol, or, uhhhh................ halo 2 candy?
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-12-2004 2:56 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

How about a H2 'Scuba-Snack' ? Stick out tongue
    Loyal till' death
  • 12-12-2004 9:34 PM In reply to

Are there Halo 2 condoms?
  • 12-15-2004 5:36 AM In reply to

lol, guess that brings new mean to words "Master Chief"
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-15-2004 5:15 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Hey guys, while I am working on my own Halo 2 site check this place out.

CLICK ME
  • 12-17-2004 3:42 AM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Well my entire site is now devoted to Halo 2. I have created the homepage so far and am making the rest of it which should be done by Saturday, barring any problems. Just click on my sig and it will take you there or just CLICK HERE.

Oh, and tell me what you think of it so far. ANy feedback is greatly appreciated since I never know what the hell I am doing.
  • 01-22-2005 5:27 AM In reply to

its cool

-Old School
  • 01-22-2005 5:30 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

good stuff man!
    Loyal till' death
  • 01-22-2005 5:34 AM In reply to

how long did that take u to do all that???

-Old School
  • 01-23-2005 7:06 AM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

About a day. Right now I am waiting for bungie to actually put the layouts of the maps on their site so I can copy them and add where the weapons are and the whatnot. But to pass the time I am working on a weapons section which should be up by monday night.
  • 01-27-2005 5:07 AM In reply to

thats awsome dude, congrats

-Old School
  • 02-05-2005 10:19 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

On the Halo 2 subject.....does anyone know anything about the downloadable content for the game?  I have heard rumors such as Bungie is going to bring back Hang 'em High
  • 02-07-2005 7:19 AM In reply to

that would be kick ass if they did, where did u hear that, and when will there be dowloadable content?

-Old School
  • 02-09-2005 10:48 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

[:^)] I heard it from some friends, and I am unaware when there will be downloadable content, I just know that there will be due to the fact that bungie said so
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >