in

Black Label Suicides

Halo 2

Last post 03-27-2005 4:23 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 17 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-05-2005 7:23 AM

Halo 2

Come on, I want to be challenged (not mentally) in halo 2 by another clan, so if u r up for it post it.
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-22-2005 4:48 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Re: Halo 2

Yes, I agree, I am ready for a Halo 2 Clan Match
  • 01-22-2005 5:39 AM In reply to

mmmmmmmmmmmm i dont know MmCark if ur good enough to play, lol

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-23-2005 5:14 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

oh, well if I am not good enough, i wonder where that puts you...lol....by the looks of things, I am not sure there will be any people to count out by the time there is a clanmatch

• 01-25-2005 6:16 AM In reply to

Im in the section w/ the rocket aimed at ya lol, yeah i know what u mean MmCark, there just isnt enough people on for one of those

-Old School
  • 02-09-2005 10:37 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

I see, well I figure we try to get something set up this Friday (Feb. 11).  If one of the officers could get on that would be great, and obviously the more that play the better.
  • 02-09-2005 11:53 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

I wanna play too!Big Smile
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 03-08-2005 6:00 PM In reply to

ok after being gone 4 a while, have we had ne challenges lately???

-Old School
  • 03-08-2005 11:57 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

what do you think.....nope
  • 03-09-2005 5:55 AM In reply to

well Im going to see if i can change that

-Old School
  • 03-09-2005 6:58 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

go for it
  • 03-09-2005 8:40 PM In reply to

ill keep u updated when i get 'er done!

-Old School
  • 03-20-2005 9:51 AM In reply to

Get'r Done Scuba
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 03-22-2005 7:29 AM In reply to

well, i got er did

-Old School
  • 03-22-2005 11:37 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

yep, yay for steve Big Smile, oh, and I will be on spring break in a couple of days, so I should be on a lot more often
Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2 Next >