in

Black Label Suicides

Plays

Last post 03-11-2005 6:16 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 22 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (23 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-21-2005 2:04 PM

Plays

I was just wondering who all plays halo 2 on a regular basis.
    I have seen the enemy and he is mine.
  • 01-21-2005 9:59 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

Re: Plays

I play everyday I am not working and here are the days I am not working for the rest of this week and next week.
    Saturday
    Sunday
    Tuesday
    Wednesday
    Friday
    Saturday.

I don't work much...
  • 01-22-2005 5:32 AM In reply to

I do, but, I cant tell u when, cuz i only play when i have the free time.  Lately i havent had much, so i really cant answer ur question...... hhmmmmm, remind me me why i just made this post
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-22-2005 8:17 AM In reply to

I dont know why i guess you just had some random urge...seems to happen a lot and I really dont even know you.
  • 01-23-2005 4:31 AM In reply to

I know, look I did it again!
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-23-2005 5:22 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

I am on H2 a lot also....I am always on over the weekend, and occasionally I will be on Halo 2 during the weeknights
  • 01-23-2005 7:40 AM In reply to

yeah shoot clark a invite hes always on too, and hes pretty good in Halo 2, i taught him well, lol

-Old School
  • 01-23-2005 8:47 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

yes, pretty soon I will be teaching Scuba a thing or two, lol
  • 01-25-2005 6:05 AM In reply to

yeah, how to get hit in the face w/ a rocket, lol

-Old School
  • 01-26-2005 1:52 PM In reply to

You might have to practice that a lot. I hear it's hard to pick up on stuff like that.
  • 01-27-2005 5:09 AM In reply to

not really, being a rocket whore comes naturally, lol

-Old School
  • 01-27-2005 10:44 PM In reply to

im on good amount used to be during the day all the time then got a full time job so now its after 5:30 on the week days and whenever on the weekends. gamertag BLS Balrog if you want to add and you can put my bro if ya want LP Freak83
  • 01-28-2005 6:13 PM In reply to

where did u get a full time job at?

-Old School
  • 01-30-2005 1:58 PM In reply to

a company doing truss design.
  • 01-30-2005 6:01 PM In reply to

mmmm sounds fun, is it?

-Old School
Page 1 of 2 (23 items) 1 2 Next >