in

Black Label Suicides

XBX LIVE

Last post 01-26-2005 12:12 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 21 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-21-2005 10:02 PM

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

XBX LIVE

ok what games are people playing now so i can try to rent a game to see if i want to buy it??.. i'm gonna try to get back on xbl but after that halo 2 peice of crap i'm not buying any game without renting them first.. so what are you guys playing??
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 01-21-2005 10:19 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

Re: XBX LIVE

Lol Halo 2 Piece of crap. That's the funniest thing I have heard all day. It must suck right? It only sold 6.4 million copies in a little over 2 months.

Go back to playing FFXI loser.
  • 01-21-2005 11:12 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Wow, animosity...

You know, not everybody likes Halo 2. I didn't, it wasn't NEARLY as good as people said it was supposed to be...but we aren't going to step on this landmine any more than that (at least I'M not going to)...

As far as games, all I'm really playing on XBL is NFSU2 (incredibly fun). WoW, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory are absorbing the larger part of my gaming life right now. At least until Forza Motorsport comes out...
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 01-21-2005 11:49 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Hey angel, quite being a jerk.

Some of us are just "tolerating" you too. It's still no reason to fling insults. J Buddah may not have liked the game, and most people when they don't like games say they suck or they are crap. Get over it faster. All the aggression just because someone, who you don't play with anyways, insults something you like.

No one has to like opinions, they just have to accept everyone has them...

J Buddah Yo, seems many people are taking a sabatical to XBL, BUT, the random times I'm on it's either in Ghost Recon2(SuperBohmFun), or XBL Dashboard chatting about, geeking out, with the World of Warcraft...
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 01-22-2005 5:01 AM In reply to

Every1 go back to RTCW! SO I CAN OWN U ALL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No but its still cool, but other than halo I cant think of a game, lol, i think halo 2 is a great game, im just a little tired of it, thats why i play RTCW! Im a game in that game 4 life, well until RTCW 2 comes out, lol

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-22-2005 5:25 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

RTCW - Own all ????  Do you wanna take that back? "Are you feeling lucky punk?" ---- I used to love playing against Scuba - He was great target practice - he just ran in circles like a wounded duck - a duck with a flower on his arm - wait... do ducks have arms? LOL
    Loyal till' death
  • 01-22-2005 5:38 AM In reply to

Yes, even u Cyrus, the only person who was better than me was ZillaGod, lol, he was good, but he was ranked like 500 in the world, lol, that damn Lt. and his ammo

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-22-2005 5:41 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Lol, I remember those times...the good ol' days of me sniping the SHIT out of anybody...my run-'n-gun could not be stopped...

Except for by Assassin's (Jbuddah) patient-assed-not-gonna-fuckin'-move-for-18-minutes style every now and then, and the random stray panzer shot that Scuba would get off when he'd manage to see me without me seeing him that 1% of the time. I really should spend the $8 and pick up a "new" copy...but I like the PC's Enemy Territory a bit more...so that gets me my Wolfy fix...again, until they feel like finishing the 2nd one...

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

• 01-22-2005 5:52 AM In reply to

angel that was totally uncalled for as frosty is interested in joing the ranks of bls once again. o and for the record halo 2 is shit i dont care how many copies sold theres alot of unhappy ppl who bought the game hence why you dony see ppl on it, just give me GR2 where the ppl's  balls "on a whole" have dropped.

• 01-22-2005 6:56 AM In reply to

chill Pantera just cuz ur not good at H2, doesnt mean H2 is "shit", its a really good game, yes every1 is entitled to there own opinion, even if its wrong, lol, so relax and go play Wolf!

-Old School
  • 01-22-2005 11:17 AM In reply to

ok scuba now im gonna have to kick your ass over there one night

• 01-22-2005 2:07 PM In reply to

• Queenace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2004
    • Queens, New York
    • Posts 203

Boys, boys...stop the arguing!!!!!Stick out tongueWink

Seriously...ok now if you are interested in renting certain games...give Ghost Recon 2 & Mechassault 2 a try!!!!  Those games are very good!!!!Big SmileCoolBig Smile

I've watch Kingace play alot & those games are very interesting to me...but then again, I'm just a girl...Angel

• 01-22-2005 4:58 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Children!!! --- Do I have to take you all outta the sandbox? If we can't play nice I will take away everyones GI Joe w/the kung foo grip

RE:
      - EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THIER OWN OPINIONS -

In life, as on XBL, this is just the way it is -- Get fuckin' used to it!

And Scuba - At my highest I was 66th in the World (Outta 150,000 plus) on RTCW - Cant wait for RTCW 2 -- Oh yeah!

Loyal till' death
  • 01-22-2005 8:48 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Dude, Frost and I were also in the top 100 for a while there...it was great knowing you were actually in about the top 50 (of people who DIDN'T cheat to get there a.k.a. Moonpie, I know you all remember that kid)

If I remember, Scuba was always pretty low on the standings, thus lending to the target-practice statement earlier...Stick out tongue

• 01-22-2005 11:19 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Yeah, I think he was around 3500 or sumthin' -- I wonder where moonpie is now? Probably suckin' his own dick somewhere
    Loyal till' death
Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >