in

Black Label Suicides

Hey my Xbox

Last post 02-26-2005 7:09 AM by popejebus. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-17-2005 1:02 AM

Hey my Xbox

Hey everyone my Xbox has been messing up latley I was wondering if maybe it was just old? Its going on 5 yrs. Other then that im going out and buying a new one. I was just wondering if anyone had any thought of why my Xbox has been acting up. Thanks
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 02-17-2005 4:02 AM In reply to

Re: Hey my Xbox

Wow your Xbox is older then my first one and I got it the day Xbox's where first sold.  What do you work for Microsoft?Wink

If your box is old I would get a new one.  Or better yet buy a used one at a pawn shop.  That's where I picked up my second xbox.   You'll want to look for one with the samsung drive.

• 02-26-2005 7:09 AM In reply to

Re: Hey my Xbox

if you are playing and the green circle on your xbox flashes yellow. that means that it is over heating. try moving it to a more open area when you play. if that is the problem it should fix itself as long as it is getting good air flow. if you keep getting a error message that says " x box console needs serviced" then i recommend getting a new or used one becouse it will cost you 79.90 to have it done. and you have to send it to kenntucky.  if you keep getting frozen when in a game go into your x box consule and delete the game profile and reload it. your file may of became corrupt. if it happens when you are in the chat rooms or on any part of your consule then make sure that the time and date are correct in your setup. those are the most common things that i know. if you give a more detailed account on what your box is messing up on i may be able to give you a more clearer message on stuff to do to help.............i know this stuff from being on the 4 my xbox line for about an hour and a 1/2 tonight
    you know you wanna!
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)