in

Black Label Suicides

angel

Last post 04-25-2005 11:00 PM by B0BBYHELL. 38 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (39 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-10-2005 10:24 PM

angel

Locked Reply Contact
    dave has decided he no longer wants to be a member of the clan

• 03-10-2005 10:26 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

Re: angel

Locked Reply Contact
    Thanks for giving the whole story pantera.
  • 03-10-2005 10:32 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    ok whole story....he decided that instead of getting the guys together on halo with his new rank instated by cyrus to get matches he would rather not try playing with ppl in the clan he quote "dosent like" and are never on so he joind team huggy bear but in his words "im not double clanning there just a group of guys" so have fun with the mighty care bears

• 03-10-2005 11:25 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Lieutenant

Locked Reply Contact
    So, this is the Clan?

Wink

Del

ps: Angel, for once... Take a joke... (and good luck in Halo, which I know you don't need)
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 03-11-2005 12:44 AM In reply to

No [N] Re: angel

Locked Reply Contact
    So um who's dave again? lol
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 03-11-2005 12:58 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Locked Reply Contact
    oh well, thats his choice

- Good luck with the bears angel
  • 03-11-2005 6:27 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    lol, del, thats sum funny shit, but yeah good luck Angle
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-11-2005 4:23 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

Locked Reply Contact
    I am going to explain this whole thing right here. (I am not taking shots at anybody this is in my honest opinion exactly what happened in my mind, however warped my mind is, is up to debate).

About 2 months ago (rough estimate) pretty much everyone in BLS with the exception of Me, Dr Doom 0204, Mmcark, Koocalar, Spinnoza, and Snoop E just vanished off of the face of Halo 2. I also got a promotion to Captain and was told to do clan matches if I felt it necessary and to try and recruit members to BLS. The only problem was I was left a peon in the BLSCLAN.COM roster and couldn't actually put new people I was playing with on it. So eventually I started playing with some people I knew (some of my buddies from high school and some of their friends) and we were all cool. Now at first I had 5 people wanting to join BLS (that's right 5! mother fuckers) Wankaticket, DeathByGwar, Walter777, Fuckball Z, and SpeedRayza (All of which were more or less good at Halo 2). 

Now here's where my problems began to form...
    1. With the exception of Wankaticket, none of these guys had computers so they couldn't register on the site.
    2. (This is partially my fault, I admit it, I could have just posted on the site and hoped someone would give me the required rank) I could not recruit them because I was left a Peon. 
    3. When I tried to introduce these new players to the only people playing Halo 2, noone on the BLS list would except my invites (with the seldom exception of Mmcark.).
    4. When I would try to get matches set up with the new guys and the BLS guys, all the BLS guys (all the ones I mentioned up to with the exception of me, Dr doom, and cark) wanted to do was practice sword flying.

So after about, ohhhhh 2 weeks of waiting to join BLS, my buddy Wankaticket made the clan Team Huggy Bear (it was a joke, and still is, it pretty much serves as an extended friends list), Dr Doom 0204 joined, and so did my 4 other pals. Now, I stuck with the BLSCLAN.COM clan on Halo 2 for ANOTHER 2 weeks after that, just to see if ANYONE would come on. But noone did, so Wankaticket sent me an Invite to Team Huggy Bear and I took it. And I have been playing with them since.

Now yesterday, I was home on my comp sick (I was fucking caught out in the ice storm we had up here trying to get home from work, and just my luck I caught a damn cold) and I get a call out of the blue from Pantera asking me about Team Huggy Bear. I told him it was just a bunch of guys I started playing with in Halo 2 after everyone went off Live. He accused me of double clanning, and I said that if people started playing Halo 2 again I would gladly join back up and run clan matches again. He said "If you are not with us, you are against us", I said "Well nobody plays Halo 2 anymore, so what am I supposed to do when I am the only 1 on that actually wants to play?". The arguement went on for about 5 minutes ending with me saying "I aint double clanning if the Halo 2 BLS roster doesn't exist, cause noone is ever one besides spinnoza, mmcark and koocalar, and I don't like playing with them "(now again I should have specified this part of the conversation, but I didn't, partially because I was mad at the accusation and because they really aren't the people I like playing with most in Halo 2, you know who you are). Now what I should have said is "I don't like playing with them because all the do is fuck around." , but I didn't. Anyways, The entire conversation ended with pantera asking "are you in BLS?" and me answering "If you call this double clanning, then no."

That's the whole story, take it as you will. I did not want to leave BLS because I like all of you guys, it was my mistake and I apologize, I wish all you BLS guys the best of luck.
  • 03-11-2005 8:07 PM In reply to

• Tito
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-20-2004
    • Cleveland!!!!
    • Posts 45

Locked Reply Contact

you love David Boreanaz!!![:#]

• 03-11-2005 8:40 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    lmao...your either with us or against us...i dont remember that but damn i like it

• 03-11-2005 9:30 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    Hey Pan, I like it too. If he is with us, he better grab a beaver and shave her upYes

• 03-17-2005 11:27 PM In reply to

• spinnoza
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-17-2004
    • St. Louis
    • Posts 54

Locked Reply Contact
    yaaaaaaay!!!SmileBig Smile

someone actually spelled my name right

people in halo 2 have been calling me spaghetti and bananza and weird names like that
  • 03-18-2005 12:52 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    myyy ba-nan-za! hmmm i like my spin-noza better

• 03-18-2005 4:36 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Locked Reply Contact
     Angel wrote:
    Now what I should have said is "I don't like playing with them because all the do is fuck around." , but I didn't

I am not sure I agree with you Angel. Sure, I play for fun, but I play to win.  Koo and Spin have worked hard for their ranks (which by the way is higher than yourself).  I myself have a rank similiar to yours, but unfortunately, I am not able to get on as often as either Spinnoza or Koocalar.  I don't believe anyone on BLS just fucks around.  But if you count winning and having fun as "fucking around", then I would have to agree.  Might I also add that BLS has a higher rank for both Minor Clan Matches, as well as Major Clan Mathes than Team Huggy Bear. 
  • 03-18-2005 6:56 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    ithink he should be called spin-a-ruiny, how bout that??? Oh and well put MmCark, but dont worry bout it, thats all water under the bridge now
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 1 of 3 (39 items) 1 2 3 Next >